Modern Nomad

systems killed so far:
1 gameboy
1 gameboy color
2 gameboy advance
2 gameboy advance sp
1 nintendo ds
1 Pc
1 Xbox 360 (This one made me cry till it got fixed, thankfully)
1 Nes
and finaly 1 N64

Silverhawk79

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 21 queries.

That's quite a few queries.

Lotos

@[removed]
The retail copy has a built in Receiver that works with the pokewalker. Roms can't do it.

Spud

The first NSF World Beta is already a pretty awesome game, got more then what I expected for a beta. Though, one of the main things I noticed was the large and I mean large amount of cops. As I suggestion, reduce the amount of cops, but make it so that to get into a cop chase, it is more then just hitting them. Such as speeding past them or by causing a excess amount of damage. On another note, I'd like to pink slip/bet racing of some sort. On another note, traffic magnets are extremely cheap and unfair. One traffic magnet can make a person who was in first in entire race end up in last, if not getting rid of it, at least tone it down or revise it a bit. More cars would be nice, though I am sure that will happen later on, as well the ability to change and edit the performance of a car. Like I said in the first sentence, "The first NSF World Beta is already a pretty awesome game, got more then what I expected for a beta.". 
- Matt

SkyMyl

Quote from: SPUD on March 31, 2010, 11:47:34 AM
The first NSF World Beta is already a pretty awesome game, got more then what I expected for a beta. Though, one of the main things I noticed was the large and I mean large amount of cops. As I suggestion, reduce the amount of cops, but make it so that to get into a cop chase, it is more then just hitting them. Such as speeding past them or by causing a excess amount of damage. On another note, I'd like to pink slip/bet racing of some sort. On another note, traffic magnets are extremely cheap and unfair. One traffic magnet can make a person who was in first in entire race end up in last, if not getting rid of it, at least tone it down or revise it a bit. More cars would be nice, though I am sure that will happen later on, as well the ability to change and edit the performance of a car. Like I said in the first sentence, "The first NSF World Beta is already a pretty awesome game, got more then what I expected for a beta.". 
- Matt
What is this NSF World.

buttlord420

SkyMyl

Silverhawk79

Spud

Mystic

#janetjackson #nothing #whydidigetmarried2

Modern Nomad

C:\Program Files\Bullfrog\Keeper
systems killed so far:
1 gameboy
1 gameboy color
2 gameboy advance
2 gameboy advance sp
1 nintendo ds
1 Pc
1 Xbox 360 (This one made me cry till it got fixed, thankfully)
1 Nes
and finaly 1 N64

L10

0o!f

Anarchy_Jas

Senioritis-(noun) A crippling disease that strikes high school seniors. Symptoms include: laziness, an over-excessive wearing of track pants, old athletic shirts, sweatpants, athletic shorts, and sweatshirts. Also features a lack of studying, repeated absences, and a generally dismissive attitude. The only known cure is a phenomenon known as Graduation.

Me at the moment...
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."