News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Control+V

Started by Kilroy, April 17, 2009, 02:57:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Java

Silverhawk79

-IdleBot- The light of the gods shines down upon you! You have found the level 54 Juliet's Glorious Ring of Sparkliness! You enemies are blinded by both its glory and their greed as you bring desolation upon them.

Dog Food

I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Java

1.   Privatization – The incidence or process of transferring ownership of a business, enterprise, agency, or public service from the public sector (government) to the private sector ("business"). In a broader sense, privatization refers to transfer of any government function to the private sector – including governmental functions like revenue collection and law enforcement.

Allegretto

I highly doubt anyone here has heard of the Kinsey Sexuality Rating scale. However I will summarize it.

The scale ranges from 0-6. 0 Being completely heterosexual, 6 being completely homosexual, and 3 being perfectly bisexual.
What amazes most people is the vast majority of human beings are not 0's or 6's. Most range from 1-2 or 5-4.

I am a 2. And I would say without a doubt that no one is a 0. Nor a 6.

Of course most ignorant people would have to say something like "I aint no secret gay foo"

Custom

[10:51] * Barbaloot jump kicks Custom

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Mystic

Light

Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Totla

Not at all.
Atheism is the lack of a belief in any god/gods/flying spaghetti monster. I consider myself more of a Deist at this point.
I think that there is a God, and that he set time in motion. I mean, if the universe has been around forever, then (to me, at least), it's equally as likely there's been a God around forever.
Though I call him God, he's really more along the lines of an Architect, in that he created the universe, yes, but he just left it at that. He doesn't interfere in the affairs of people, and he doesn't do miracles, he's just there.
This is different from any other Theistic belief, because in theism it's believed that God both created the universe and is actively involved in it.
Also, I don't really think there's a need for organized religion. I mean yes, it's helped people, but it's just making them be dependent on that religion instead of whatever they need help getting off (drugs, abuse, etc). I think individual/group counseling would be better overall.

Turok

Quote from: Totla on April 04, 2010, 02:48:38 PM
Not at all.
Atheism is the lack of a belief in any god/gods/flying spaghetti monster. I consider myself more of a Deist at this point.
I think that there is a God, and that he set time in motion. I mean, if the universe has been around forever, then (to me, at least), it's equally as likely there's been a God around forever.
Though I call him God, he's really more along the lines of an Architect, in that he created the universe, yes, but he just left it at that. He doesn't interfere in the affairs of people, and he doesn't do miracles, he's just there.
This is different from any other Theistic belief, because in theism it's believed that God both created the universe and is actively involved in it.
Also, I don't really think there's a need for organized religion. I mean yes, it's helped people, but it's just making them be dependent on that religion instead of whatever they need help getting off (drugs, abuse, etc). I think individual/group counseling would be better overall.
Brother...?

[spoiler]
QuoteSo is it Capcom JPN or US screwing the PC release over? Both?
QuoteNUKE THEM FROM ORBIT, IT'S THE ONLY WAY TO BE SURE

PC GAMERS

If you don't give us what we want, we'll nuke you from orbit.
[/spoiler]

BOREDFOREVER

Quote from: Schemer on April 03, 2010, 02:48:05 PM
I highly doubt anyone here has heard of the Kinsey Sexuality Rating scale. However I will summarize it.

The scale ranges from 0-6. 0 Being completely heterosexual, 6 being completely homosexual, and 3 being perfectly bisexual.
What amazes most people is the vast majority of human beings are not 0's or 6's. Most range from 1-2 or 5-4.

I am a 2. And I would say without a doubt that no one is a 0. Nor a 6.

Of course most ignorant people would have to say something like "I aint no secret gay foo"

I actually have heard of this.  I've seen the movie "Kinsey" with Liam Neeson.  I was also in Kiss Me Kate, which features these lyrics:

According to the Kinsey Report every average man you know
Like to drink and play his favorite sport when the temperature is low
So when the thermometer goes way up and the weather is sizzlin hot
Mr. Adams
Upon his Madam
Is not.

Silverhawk79

Kingmush