Can we take this party higher?

Now just put your hands to the sky and

Clap, clap, clap, clap

I could dance all night

[Chorus (repeat)]

[Repeat Chorus]

Allegretto

IGNORE THIS

Bekkie Seleman, I love you. I always will, nothing in the world would ever make me stop loving you. No matter how mad at me you got, or what you said. You could call me an poop hole, or say Fuck you or never talk to me. But my feelings will never go away, I will always love you. I have never cried as much over someone as I have over you, I love you on a whole different level compared to everyone else. You are the most special part of my life, and the last two months and 25 days I spent with you have been the most amazing days of my life. Through all the bad times the good times always outshined them. You made me truly happy for the time I was with you.
I feel dead without you, it amazes me how terrible I feel. It's not your fault, I have just never felt this way after a breakup before. This one just really impacted me, The days you weren't talking to me I missed you so much, I was so sad and I couldn't stand it. And when you texted me on Monday for a split second I was so happy, my heart just jumped into my throat and it was hard to breathe. It was beating so fast, and I was so happy because I thought you were going to start talking to me again.
But one of the first things you said was "You need to stop talking to me" When you said that I already knew why.
Ever since I had gotten together with you I was so worried about you liking Jake, I knew you did and it just worried me. And all the times he hurt you just made it worse for me. You always forgave everyone that hurt you, and it made me sad to think that they would again. I hope you can eventually forgive me.
When you told me you liked him, I just didn't know what to think. So many emotions and thoughts were just appearing at once in my head, I was shaking so badly and I didn't know what to do. Or what to say, I was just texting without actually thinking or without being there. I was just gone, it was a terrible moment. I didn't want it to end with you hating me, because I will always love you.
Anyway, the time I did spend with you was so amazing. I had never had so much fun, or had been so happy with anyone before. It amazed me how special each second with you was.
I remember each moment, I remember our time at Elitches where I carried you, where I screamed on all of the rides while you laughed, when I accidentally bumped you on the Twister II. And I remember us laughing, smiling and watching the cool show they had.
I remember our first date to see Despicable Me, I remember how shy we both were and how nervous I was, and how I couldn't stop shaking. I remember going to sleep so happy thinking about the wonderful day I had spent with you.
I remember all the movies we watched after that "The Runaways, Mean Girls, The island *Twice* Scott Pilgrim, Scary Movie 3, Easy A, 9, Marley and Me, Where the Wild Things Are, Spiderman 3. "I know there are more"

I will always remember that your favorite color is Yellow, Your favorite number is 33, your favorite animal is a panda and your second favorite is an octopus, and that your birthday is May 2nd 1995. I will always remember our anniversary because the day still means so much to me.

I will probably never send this, I was looking through our old pictures and old status's and messages. Remembering how Happy I was. I know you love Jake, and that you are going to be with him. I just want you to be happy, and know that you mean the world to me. And that I will always love you no matter what happens, or how much time passes.
You mean the world to me, you always have you always will.
I'm writing this 11/2/10, if I ever send it I hope that you read the whole thing, you don't have to ever talk to me again. Or reply, I just want you to know how I feel.

I know i can't live happily without you in my life, but i'm trying to get by. I hope that your happy, that's the most important thing to me. I love you Bekkie, I always will.

Chrona

..Poetry is like a Pendulum..

Silverhawk79

SkyMyl

Light

Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Titus Andronicus

vector<int> neighbor = config;

heh
Tramps like us, baby we were born to die.

SkyMyl

And if you think Drift is overpowered, or has "too many swords" or something, then let me tell you all about MY original character! She's a half-dragon half-human who was born to a dragon princess and a human carpenter, who both died before she was born. So that tragedy marks her life and gives her character, but her great empathy of happiness lets her solve any problem she faces, as well as the problems of all those that she encounters. She's got one blue eye and one green eye, as well as a glowing yellow eye that opens up on her forehead she's thinking or using her magic psychic powers. And when the boys aren't staring at her magnificent and gorgeous, flax and blue hair, she's either playing one of the fifty musical instruments she's an expert at, or writing her seventeenth novel.

Yeah, my original character's probably the best one you've ever seen...heheh. That's why I'm the king roleplayer! K-R-P, that's what the ladies like to call me...especially the ones who are played by guys. Eheh...

http://danbooru.donmai.us/pool/show/1074

Light

Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Silverhawk79

Quote from: Schemer on November 03, 2010, 10:11:31 AM
IGNORE THIS

Bekkie Seleman, I love you. I always will, nothing in the world would ever make me stop loving you. No matter how mad at me you got, or what you said. You could call me an poop hole, or say Fuck you or never talk to me. But my feelings will never go away, I will always love you. I have never cried as much over someone as I have over you, I love you on a whole different level compared to everyone else. You are the most special part of my life, and the last two months and 25 days I spent with you have been the most amazing days of my life. Through all the bad times the good times always outshined them. You made me truly happy for the time I was with you.
I feel dead without you, it amazes me how terrible I feel. It's not your fault, I have just never felt this way after a breakup before. This one just really impacted me, The days you weren't talking to me I missed you so much, I was so sad and I couldn't stand it. And when you texted me on Monday for a split second I was so happy, my heart just jumped into my throat and it was hard to breathe. It was beating so fast, and I was so happy because I thought you were going to start talking to me again.
But one of the first things you said was "You need to stop talking to me" When you said that I already knew why.
Ever since I had gotten together with you I was so worried about you liking Jake, I knew you did and it just worried me. And all the times he hurt you just made it worse for me. You always forgave everyone that hurt you, and it made me sad to think that they would again. I hope you can eventually forgive me.
When you told me you liked him, I just didn't know what to think. So many emotions and thoughts were just appearing at once in my head, I was shaking so badly and I didn't know what to do. Or what to say, I was just texting without actually thinking or without being there. I was just gone, it was a terrible moment. I didn't want it to end with you hating me, because I will always love you.
Anyway, the time I did spend with you was so amazing. I had never had so much fun, or had been so happy with anyone before. It amazed me how special each second with you was.
I remember each moment, I remember our time at Elitches where I carried you, where I screamed on all of the rides while you laughed, when I accidentally bumped you on the Twister II. And I remember us laughing, smiling and watching the cool show they had.
I remember our first date to see Despicable Me, I remember how shy we both were and how nervous I was, and how I couldn't stop shaking. I remember going to sleep so happy thinking about the wonderful day I had spent with you.
I remember all the movies we watched after that "The Runaways, Mean Girls, The island *Twice* Scott Pilgrim, Scary Movie 3, Easy A, 9, Marley and Me, Where the Wild Things Are, Spiderman 3. "I know there are more"

I will always remember that your favorite color is Yellow, Your favorite number is 33, your favorite animal is a panda and your second favorite is an octopus, and that your birthday is May 2nd 1995. I will always remember our anniversary because the day still means so much to me.

I will probably never send this, I was looking through our old pictures and old status's and messages. Remembering how Happy I was. I know you love Jake, and that you are going to be with him. I just want you to be happy, and know that you mean the world to me. And that I will always love you no matter what happens, or how much time passes.
You mean the world to me, you always have you always will.
I'm writing this 11/2/10, if I ever send it I hope that you read the whole thing, you don't have to ever talk to me again. Or reply, I just want you to know how I feel.

I know i can't live happily without you in my life, but i'm trying to get by. I hope that your happy, that's the most important thing to me. I love you Bekkie, I always will.
Is that some breakup letter I see?