Main Menu

Control+V

Started by Kilroy, April 17, 2009, 02:57:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

...̅̅̅

Mystic

Kayo

Quote from: Mystic on December 30, 2007, 10:52:52 PM
Shut the intercourse  up you stupid poop hole. If you're not gonna say anything useful, leave and I hope the doorknob gets lodged in your ass on the way out.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Mystic

"only a marriage between a man and a woman is valid in this State"

Custom

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

FruitFlow

Quote from: Custom on February 26, 2011, 09:51:25 AM
lol where was that at
It was that one thread where Farf was being stupid like he always is.
The one Kilroy made.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

JrDude

You know, click "Quote from: Bleh on Date at Time" and it will lead you to the post that was quoted
[move][/move]
Dude .

Zovistograt

"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

JrDude

Sounds and looks fake but it would be awesome if it were true.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Starforce

"These dictionaries are the result of the work of many authors who worked very hard and finally offered their product freely on internet thus making it easier to all of us to communicate with each other. Some of the dictionaries have only a few thousand words, others have more than 250,000."

Kayo

Quote from: JrDude 益 on February 28, 2011, 01:27:27 AM

Sounds and looks fake but it would be awesome if it were true.
I did hear there was a chance for Invader Zim to resume production next year.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Jirachi82

Silverhawk79

FruitFlow

"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."