News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Rug Burn Sex

Started by Ron, September 01, 2009, 12:17:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron

Idk the rules well and I'm too lazy to read them. But I'm posting this anyway.

Two days ago, I went over the my girlfriend's house to spend some time with her. We went to the park, walked around a bunch, took some pictues. Common sort of boyfriend girlfriend things. We went back to her house eventually and her parents told us we should eat some lasagna, and they were goona go out for a little bit.
I'm not one to brag about my sexual life, but let's just say, when we get the opportunity alone, we like to take it. Plus it had been over 2 weeks. So we went into her room and got our business done.
However, she's in the process of getting a new bed. So for now, she is sleeping on a beanbag. And her room has carpet flooring.
So not thinking and caught up in the moment, the 45 minutes of awesomeness turned into "What the f*ck why do my knees hurt".

I got rug burn from having sex. That was definitely my WTF of the day.

Has anything crazy like this ever happened to anyone else.

Click me ^

Doodle

YEAH

JrDude

Nothing that crazy has happened to the majority of the forum due to the fact that 98% are virgins and 1% claim to have lost their virginity, but are lying.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Syncopathic

Oh goody I can tell you a story.

Yesterday, I was at my gf's house. For some reason, we ended up in the bathroom. (don't ask).
And as I sat on the floor, I turned the dog's water bowl over. So, the whole time I was doing awesome poop, my pants were wet. Fucking awesome man.

Ron

Quote from: Sync~ on September 01, 2009, 01:20:39 PM

Yesterday, I was at my gf's house. For some reason, we ended up in the bathroom. (don't ask).
And as I sat on the floor, I turned the dog's water bowl over. So, the whole time I was doing awesome s***, my pants were wet. f***ing awesome man.
You were wearing pants? xD

Click me ^

SkyMyl

Quote from: Sync~ on September 01, 2009, 01:20:39 PM

And as I sat on the floor, I turned the dog's water bowl over. So, the whole time I was doing awesome s***, my pants were wet. f***ing awesome man.
You have a girlfriend?

Syncopathic

SkyMyl

えっちーせんぱい

This thread is turning into something weird. Bai

Qsmash

StarWindWizard7

lacey

I can't say that this has ever happened to me. Why would you just make her get on top of you.

Mystic

No. We prefer beds and non-carpet floor.

Few times on carpet, but those weren't as fun.

Dog Food

Yes, but that involved getting in trouble for doing some things in a not-so-private place...

Long and embarrassing story short: two office detentions, and a bad rap with the new vice principal. Thank God he didn't have the authorization to suspend us, which was supposed to happen.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Tsumaru

My reaction to this whole thread:

Seriously, why would you guys share these things to people who are basically strangers?