Rug Burn Sex

Started by Ron, September 01, 2009, 12:17:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JrDude

[move][/move]
Dude .

Ron

Like, people posted in my thread.
Oh, and did i mention the first time I had sex with this girl was in the grass outside her apartment in a thunderstorm?
F*ck you, tradition.

Click me ^

phatyo

Quote from: Ron on September 02, 2009, 03:41:00 PM
Oh, and did i mention the first time I had sex with this girl was in the grass outside her apartment in a thunderstorm?
F*ck you, tradition.
If that is true, I bow down to you lol!

Lotos

Quote from: Ron on September 02, 2009, 03:41:00 PM
F*ck you, tradition.

I'm envious :(

Mystic

You know what would be a pain in the ass? Sex on a floor with old wood. weeeee splinters

Syncopathic

Quote from: Mystic on September 02, 2009, 07:49:16 PM
You know what would be a pain in the ass? Sex on a floor with old wood. weeeee splinters
As long as I don't get wet, I'm down.

StarWindWizard7

Can't say I'd like to share any of my experiences with you guys...

Most of y'all are too young and/or react in such a way that is just immature.
*sighs*

Plus, I'm sure none of y'all want to hear that anyway!  =P

The Riddler

No real crazy stories, except this one.

With my ex, from early this year: We thought she had the house to herself, and we were hanging out, she was doing some laundry and I figured it'd be hot to fool around while she sat on top of the washing machine. She has a couch and stuff in the basement, so one thing led to another and I brought her to the couch. Mid thrust, we hear her front door open upstairs. She throws me off her to the cement ground, throws clothes on, runs upstairs, and it's her dad. I snuck out the back window.

Other than that, we've done it basically everywhere you can think in her house.
Her bed, her floor (rugburn intercourse ), her shower, her parents bed, her living room couch, her basement couch, he kitchen floor, and my bed.

We don't speak anymore.

Ron

Quote from: Mystic on September 02, 2009, 07:49:16 PM
I was making jokes to her about that the other day. Imagine concrete. xD

Quote from: phatyo on September 02, 2009, 07:21:24 PM
If that is true, I bow down to you lol!
It's true. xD I had been away for a few weeks so a bunch of our friends had a little pool party. We left early. It was dark. It was hot. And it started thunder storming in the midst of it xD

Quote from: Riddler_RAGE on September 02, 2009, 10:04:25 PM
No real crazy stories, except this one.

With my ex, from early this year: We thought she had the house to herself, and we were hanging out, she was doing some laundry and I figured it'd be hot to fool around while she sat on top of the washing machine. She has a couch and stuff in the basement, so one thing led to another and I brought her to the couch. Mid thrust, we hear her front door open upstairs. She throws me off her to the cement ground, throws clothes on, runs upstairs, and it's her dad. I snuck out the back window.

Other than that, we've done it basically everywhere you can think in her house.
Her bed, her floor (rugburn f***), her shower, her parents bed, her living room couch, her basement couch, he kitchen floor, and my bed.

We don't speak anymore.
Rug burns are a b*tch aren't they.
But her parents bed man? Come on. She was probably conceived there. xD

I just got back from having sex with her in her car for the second time. And no, I'm not bragging. I just thought I had to throw it in there. xD

Click me ^

The Riddler

Quote from: Ron on September 02, 2009, 10:18:50 PM
I was making jokes to her about that the other day. Imagine concrete. xD
It's true. xD I had been away for a few weeks so a bunch of our friends had a little pool party. We left early. It was dark. It was hot. And it started thunder storming in the midst of it xD
Rug burns are a b*tch aren't they.

I just got back from having sex with her in her car for the second time. And no, I'm not bragging. I just thought I had to throw it in there. xD
Nah, she only moved there about a year and half ago.
Did it multiple times in her parents bed, actually. It's bigger. It was there the first time we did doggy style.

Mystic

Quote from: Ron on September 02, 2009, 10:18:50 PM

My girlfriend and I have had sex in her parents bed various times. It's much bigger than either of ours, and much more comfortable than hers.

Captain Justice

Quote from: Talim on September 04, 2009, 05:26:53 PM
Yesterday, sort of. I was on the verge of crying. Why? I got into an argument with a couple other people from #nsider and it got me really upset. I didn't really cry much though
Quote from: Tsumaru on September 20, 2009, 11:29:22 AM
Can we ban Hoss, please?

Mystic

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on September 02, 2009, 09:36:06 PM
Can't say I'd like to share any of my experiences with you guys...

Most of y'all are too young and/or react in such a way that is just immature.
*sighs*

Plus, I'm sure none of y'all want to hear that anyway!  =P
Oh you're no fun. Share with us.

Ron

Quote from: Riddler_RAGE on September 02, 2009, 10:19:48 PM
Nah, she only moved there about a year and half ago.
Did it multiple times in her parents bed, actually. It's bigger. It was there the first time we did doggy style.
Ahh. That's something to tell her parents if you ever get mad at her. xD

Quote from: Hoss Delgado on September 02, 2009, 10:50:50 PM
Why? that'd suck
Actually it was really intense. A f*cking thunderstorm dude. Nothing beats that. xD

Click me ^

Captain Justice

and bugs and poop. I'll take a bed

plus you get itchy after being in the grass, intercourse  that lol
Quote from: Talim on September 04, 2009, 05:26:53 PM
Yesterday, sort of. I was on the verge of crying. Why? I got into an argument with a couple other people from #nsider and it got me really upset. I didn't really cry much though
Quote from: Tsumaru on September 20, 2009, 11:29:22 AM
Can we ban Hoss, please?