UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Rug Burn Sex

Started by Ron, September 01, 2009, 12:17:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Riddler

Quote from: Ron on September 02, 2009, 10:56:25 PM
Ahh. That's something to tell her parents if you ever get mad at her. xD
Actually it was really intense. A f*cking thunderstorm dude. Nothing beats that. xD
We don't speak anymore.

Ron

Quote from: Hoss Delgado on September 02, 2009, 10:59:15 PM
and bugs and s***. I'll take a bed

plus you get itchy after being in the grass, f*** that lol
I like to add some spice to my life. xD

Quote from: Riddler_RAGE on September 02, 2009, 11:04:06 PM
We don't speak anymore.
Just a joke. :P

Click me ^

Talim

Uh..I don't have any stories to share considering i'm still a virgin. D: Remind me to post something after December. :v

JrDude

Quote from: Talim on September 03, 2009, 05:43:19 AM
Uh..I don't have any stories to share considering i'm still a virgin. D: Remind me to post something after December. :v
Why? Your parents getting you a male hooker for Christmas or something?
or is your boyfriend (if you have one) going to do that for ya?

I'm just wondering why December.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Talim

Quote from: JrDude ♫ on September 03, 2009, 02:13:48 PM
Why? Your parents getting you a male hooker for Christmas or something?
or is your boyfriend (if you have one) going to do that for ya?

I'm just wondering why December.
Uh, i'm going to go see my boyfriend in December. We met online. Go ahead, laugh. It won't bother me though.

JrDude

Quote from: Talim on September 03, 2009, 02:22:43 PM
Uh, i'm going to go see my boyfriend in December. We met online. Go ahead, laugh. It won't bother me though.
I won't laugh, internet dating seems to be popular these days, I still find it a little too desperate, but my opinion doesn't matter.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Ron

Quote from: JrDude ♫ on September 03, 2009, 02:25:06 PM
I won't laugh, internet dating seems to be popular these days, I still find it a little too desperate, but my opinion doesn't matter.
My first girlfriend was kinda like internet dating. I didn't meet her on the internet though, I met her via. my friend who moved away from my town to her town. But we didn't meet until like 6 months after we were dating xD

Click me ^

Doodle

Quote from: JrDude ♫ on September 03, 2009, 02:25:06 PM
I wouldn't say it's popular. People at my school would make fun of someone for internet dating.
YEAH

JrDude

Quote from: Doodle on September 03, 2009, 05:02:58 PM
I wouldn't say it's popular. People at my school would make fun of someone for internet dating.
It's popular for adults, and it's more popular to teens (and younger) then you may think, I used to play MMORPGs and used to go on IMVU, there are a poop load of people of all ages dating, most never even met.
[move][/move]
Dude .

phatyo

I never knew someone on this site had a better life then me  ;) I bow down to you. But I will beat you one day lol.

Totla

Today I talked to my friend about how the girl I was talking before is ignoring us and only hanging out with her boyfriend that I don't like.
I feel better now.

Captain Justice

Quote from: phatyo on September 03, 2009, 07:39:17 PM
I never knew someone on this site had a better life then me  ;) I bow down to you. But I will beat you one day lol.
a lot of people do, but nobody brags about because its not something you should brag about, its just something everyone should have. And since when does having sex = having a life?

And Talim I'm lmao'ing at you.
Quote from: Talim on September 04, 2009, 05:26:53 PM
Yesterday, sort of. I was on the verge of crying. Why? I got into an argument with a couple other people from #nsider and it got me really upset. I didn't really cry much though
Quote from: Tsumaru on September 20, 2009, 11:29:22 AM
Can we ban Hoss, please?

JrDude

Quote from: Hoss Delgado on September 04, 2009, 08:59:50 PM
a lot of people do, but nobody brags about because its not something you should brag about, its just something everyone should have. And since when does having sex = having a life?

Just let him feel superior, we all know he really isn't.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Lotos

And since when does having sex = having a life?

Wait, I now have a social life?

Ron

Quote from: JrDude ♫ on September 04, 2009, 09:12:46 PM
Just let him feel superior, we all know he really isn't.
I started this topic not to brag, but to state something interesting that I thought might be an interesting topic. Considering you guys are completely strangers I actually can start these sort of conversations with you, whereas with my real friends I keep my mouth shut, because I don't brag. This is not about bragging to me. If it was I would have stated how awesome I am for having done all this. I don't think that. Everyone has sex at some point (Well most people), and everyone's allowed to feel good about it. They're also allowed to feel bad about it.
I was doing neither, only stating something that happened DURING the sex, considering how offbeat it is.

I don't appreciate being judged on the spot. You don't know me.

Click me ^