News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Pokemon in Neopets style?

Started by The Riddler, November 04, 2009, 01:38:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Riddler

Stfu, I'm nostalgia'ing. I used to play Neopets. I found this site which (I haven't explored it) looks like a Neopets knock-off site with Pokemon/Neopets/Digimon.

Anyways, here are the Pokemon, they actually hit the style right on the nose. I think it's cool.
There are some duplicates... and some have slightly altered coloring... but you should get the idea.
I think they're cute. Fuck you.

See if you can name them all :3

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Matt

I think they look stupid in Neopets form. Anyways, named then in order of which you put them in and with spoilers for those who want to guess for themselves.

[spoiler]Wooper
Marshtomp
Swampert
Lanturn
Heracross
Umbreon
Spoink
Murkrow
Misdreavus
Luvdisc
Latias
Espeon
Togetic
Zangoose
Zangoose
Wingull
Absol
Wurmple
Salamence
Scizor
Medicham
Blaziken
Torchic
Numel
Mawile
Jirachi
Girafarig
Eletrike
Poochyena
Mightyena
Espeon
Deoxys
Banette
Politoed
Grovyle[/spoiler]

RX-78-2

lol I used to play Neopets too. Actually, I still do about once a month. They really do look like Pokémon with Neopets features. But how are they not getting sued for copyright infringement?

Also, could you tell me what "intercourse [it/them/you]" means? ????
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************

The Riddler

Quote from: TerribleFrog 2.0 on November 04, 2009, 08:34:20 AM
lol I used to play Neopets too. Actually, I still do about once a month. They really do look like Pokémon with Neopets features. But how are they not getting sued for copyright infringement?

Also, could you tell me what "intercourse [it/them/you]" means? ????
It means you have censors on and can't see the word Funk.

Lotos

Quote from: TerribleFrog 2.0 on November 04, 2009, 08:34:20 AM

I used to play with my girlfriend.  In fact, Neopets is where I learned my basic HTML (and still have not learned much passed that).

Is the site Marapets by any chance?

The Riddler

Quote from: Lotos on November 04, 2009, 01:05:23 PM
I used to play with my girlfriend.  In fact, Neopets is where I learned my basic HTML (and still have not learned much passed that).

Is the site Marapets by any chance?
Petluta.

darkmario

im a fan of neopets but some of these are gud.

Lotos

Also forgot to mention, I used to lead a Nintendo Wi-Fi guild.  Met some nice users from there.  Wish I could start an actual community with them.

DededeCloneChris

Swampert will be never the same for me.