News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Arceus out at Toys R Us (requests closed, check link those who requested)

Started by Lotos, November 08, 2009, 08:54:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lotos

Lotos

Gwen Khan

FruitFlow

"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Matt

If you've got an extra Arceus, if possible I'd like one. I've got an modest Darkrai, not the best nature, but decent, I'll add an item of your choice to it. Or, if you don't want a modest Darkrai, I am sure I can find something else.

JrDude

Woo I got them~
I didn't see a Wifi area, so I just pulled out my DS in the section where they sell video games and got weird looks from parents.
[move][/move]
Dude .

FruitFlow

"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Lotos

I'm now online if anyone wants to trade.  I think I just need to get another Arceus or two on my Platinum.  When those people come on, I will do that.

FruitFlow

Quote from: Lotos on November 14, 2009, 05:25:04 PM
I'm now online if anyone wants to trade.  I think I just need to get another Arceus or two on my Platinum.  When those people come on, I will do that.
Do you still have the Shaymin?

FruitFlow

Lotos

FruitFlow

Quote from: Lotos on November 14, 2009, 05:48:29 PM
I'm free right now if you are.  Sure, why not?
Okay, let me get myself set up.

Also Lotos. You and others may not know this, but I am a huge Porygon2 fan and user.
So if it's possible for you to clone me another one with a good nature and IVs, can you?
You don't have to do it today. Just at a time where you're free enough.

The Riddler