News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Rius Returns; Sequel: Rius Forever

Started by Rius, December 11, 2009, 08:49:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rius

After several months, the return of member XXIII.

Hello, I'm back after my rather sudden disappearance a few months ago. A lot of things have transpired since my departure, so fill me in, yes. To the many... few people who have joined in the past year, greetings and I look forward to getting to know you. To everyone I've missed since they don't visit chat, good to see you're still around. Or most of you. I'm kidding, I love everyone. Really.

Custom

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

SkyMyl

Welcome back! Never thought Rius Forever would see the light of day, but it seems as though it has.
And while browsing any of the posts this noun has made, bear in mind that we are not the same person.
Me being the small text under his sentences in his posts.

Anyway, the forums broke twice. Meaning, any new features that once were are lost now, but are on their way to 100%. So, nothing much has changed.
Except for, you know, everything else. AGAIN.

jnfs2014

Lotos

Macawmoses

Quote from: Lotos on December 12, 2009, 10:40:24 AM
Give this man his moderatorship again.
I don't ever recall Rius being a mod.

hi

Custom

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Mystic

Allegretto

Quote from: Rius on December 11, 2009, 08:49:33 PM
After several months, the return of member XXIII.

Hello, I'm back after my rather sudden disappearance a few months ago. A lot of things have transpired since my departure, so fill me in, yes. To the many... few people who have joined in the past year, greetings and I look forward to getting to know you. To everyone I've missed since they don't visit chat, good to see you're still around. Or most of you. I'm kidding, I love everyone. Really.
The forum died.