News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

my quest for the near perfect Regice is over :D

Started by Lini, October 08, 2007, 02:08:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lini

I just got a Regice off of GTS  (along with 6 other ones since friday) and this one looks great.  Not only is it Calm natured, one of the best natures for it, but it has what I consider decent IV's in Hp(only ok in that) Sp Atk and Sp Def.  Here are all 6 if you want a looksie:
21 :robottongue:
3 :robotveryhappy:
16 :robotindifferent: indifferent this time, not angry
28 :robotveryhappy:
26  :robottongue:
21  :robotsurprised:

So what's a good moveset for it?  I used one on my Player 2 beta team yesterday on shoddy against an uber abuser, and it owned with this:

Ice Beam
Counter
Curse
Amnesia(Might be calm mind if it learns it)

There has to be a better one than that

Termanian_Knight

Pretty good! :O

For the moveset, I'd take out Amnesia, as it has plenty of Sp.Defense as it is. If you're playing mainly in ubers, Pysch Up is a good alternative, seeing as many 'mons in that tier try to set up. You could also try Seismic Toss as well.

I'm not sure if the attack iv is 30 or 3, but if it is 30, take out Ice Beam and put in Avalanche. It's a physical ice attack with 60 base power; if you select it and are attacked before you use it, it doubles to 120 bp, which is great because Regice is pretty slow.

If attack iv is 30, this is what I'd use:

Avalanche
Curse
Counter
Seismic Toss

Lini

Quote from: Termanian_Knight on October 09, 2007, 12:05:22 PM
Pretty good! :O

For the moveset, I'd take out Amnesia, as it has plenty of Sp.Defense as it is. If you're playing mainly in ubers, Pysch Up is a good alternative, seeing as many 'mons in that tier try to set up. You could also try Seismic Toss as well.

I'm not sure if the attack iv is 30 or 3, but if it is 30, take out Ice Beam and put in Avalanche. It's a physical ice attack with 60 base power; if you select it and are attacked before you use it, it doubles to 120 bp, which is great because Regice is pretty slow.

If attack iv is 30, this is what I'd use:

Avalanche
Curse
Counter
Seismic Toss
it's 3.  I wasn't planning on using avalache, which is why it has a smiley face there.  If it were calm, the atk iv didn't suck and i cremembered, i would consider that though :O

I'll think of a set around that one
Thanx :D

Termanian_Knight

Quote from: Lini on October 09, 2007, 12:47:00 PM
it's 3.  I wasn't planning on using avalache, which is why it has a smiley face there.  If it were calm, the atk iv didn't suck and i cremembered, i would consider that though :O

I'll think of a set around that one
Thanx :D

Oh. :D

In that case, you could take out Counter and go for a boltbeamer. Calm Mind/Psych Up instead of Curse, and maybe T-Wave/Toxic in the last slot. Seismic Toss still works as well.

BOSSNIG

Reminds me to get a good one in Emerald.............
IF U WERE KILLED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID B N JAIL 4 KILLIN DA MOTHA FUKER THAT KILLED U!
..._.....____________________, ,
....../ `---___________----_____] = = = = = D
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER