News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Sunny Day Team Suggestions?

Started by Qsmash, December 24, 2009, 07:07:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kayo

yeah, 10. we cant save money in the pokemon world D: ..haha
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

jnfs2014

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

jnfs2014

Only 9800 Poke apiece. And the rich boy on the route to Sunnyshore gives 19600 Poke per battle with the Amulet Coin. He only has one pokemon, too.

Kayo

Quote from: PokemasterJ on December 30, 2009, 07:17:08 PM
Only 9800 Poke apiece. And the rich boy on the route to Sunnyshore gives 19600 Poke per battle with the Amulet Coin. He only has one pokemon, too.
His luxray is very tedious to defeat.

On the plus side, though, it's a rather nice way to get attack EVs.
[move][/move]

jnfs2014

Level 100 Poke that's Slobro.
Level 60 Luxray.

Yeah, it's a close battle.

Kayo

Quote from: PokemasterJ on December 31, 2009, 10:47:09 AM
Level 100 Poke that's Slobro.
Level 60 Luxray.

Yeah, it's a close battle.
tedious =/= difficult

Some people just don't have the patience to constantly reset their VS. Seeker and battle him over and over again
[move][/move]

jnfs2014

Patience is key in Pokemon.

Oh, and you can attack EV train with him, so it's all good.

Kayo

Quote from: PokemasterJ on December 31, 2009, 10:26:18 PM
Patience is key in Pokemon.

Oh, and you can attack EV train with him, so it's all good.
I JUST SAID THAT HURP DURRHURR :B

Pah, patience. I deal with you around every corner, so I have plenty of patience.
[move][/move]