News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

9K Posts

Started by Macawmoses, January 03, 2010, 11:48:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kayo

Quote from: Lotos on January 04, 2010, 02:41:18 PM
The page 1200 get in the chat thread.  Silver wanted it.  People deleted their posts to make it hard for him.

Quote from: Friendly Hostile on January 04, 2010, 02:41:58 PM
And a lot of bullpoop that was not needed went on.
all that over a page get? Damn...

This is why I think there shouldn't even be a prize for the 500,000 post. It would just cause a lot of fighting and poop that is not needed. at all.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

The Riddler

Quote from: Lotos on January 04, 2010, 02:41:18 PM
The page 1200 get in the chat thread.  Silver wanted it.  People deleted their posts to make it hard for him.
No. I got it. Doodle got upset. Someone deleted posts to take it from me, THEN Silver realized he wanted it.

The Riddler

I wanna point out though, that my last post was post # 520249, this one is probably 520250.

If we have that many lost posts, how will we know what the official 500k is? On top of that, we can't even use a reference number 'cause the number will change if any posts get lost before then.

Titus Andronicus

why don't we just disable deleting until then

like do we need to delete our own poop?
Tramps like us, baby we were born to die.

The Riddler

Spam posts get deleted too, but by the mods.

Friendly Hostile

Quote from: Robbie Riddle on January 04, 2010, 03:07:38 PM
I wanna point out though, that my last post was post # 520249, this one is probably 520250.

If we have that many lost posts, how will we know what the official 500k is? On top of that, we can't even use a reference number 'cause the number will change if any posts get lost before then.
Because it's judged based on this:
http://nsfcd.com/index.php?action=stats

October and November were slow months for us
...̅̅̅

The Riddler

Quote from: Friendly Hostile on January 04, 2010, 03:20:50 PM
Because it's judged based on this:
http://nsfcd.com/index.php?action=stats
That doesn't mean anything.

Around the time for 500k, there's gonna be a rush for posts. Since the post number itself isn't 500k, how will we know which it was?

Thirdkoopa

Quote from: Robbie Riddle on January 04, 2010, 03:31:30 PM
Around the time for 500k, there's gonna be a rush for posts. Since the post number itself isn't 500k, how will we know which it was?
Viewing the day it happened, but there could be like, 1000 posts that day thus making it a pain to look over.

Also hate requoting but:
Quote from: Third K on January 04, 2010, 10:06:41 AM
Due to things like just spamming when the last few posts are needed, I think It's also good to see who contributes the most of the timespan of those 9k posts, as it gives people more incentive to make good posts.

I'm starting to think It's not a bad idea, but yeah.
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

Titus Andronicus

theres no such thing as bad activity  :)
Tramps like us, baby we were born to die.

The Riddler

I just don't think there is an accurate way to know what the 500,000th post is. I have a strong feeling whoever rightly earns it isn't gonna get it.

Doodle

By the way, deleting your account just puts all of the posts under "Guest."
YEAH

Eizweir

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

Thirdkoopa

Quote from: -X on January 04, 2010, 04:17:30 PM
DANG this place was active in '07
NSider closing explains most of it.
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

Dog Food

Quote from: Robbie Riddle on January 04, 2010, 03:45:24 PM
I just don't think there is an accurate way to know what the 500,000th post is. I have a strong feeling whoever rightly earns it isn't gonna get it.
Well, we know how many posts we need. We know what the last post number is. We can calculate what would actually be the 500,000th post so that whoever wins will rightfully win.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.