Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

9K Posts

Started by Macawmoses, January 03, 2010, 11:48:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eizweir

Uh, maybe I'll post a bit more then?
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

Kayo

what if i deleted my account and we lost a good 3000 or so posts?
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

jnfs2014

Kayo

Quote from: PokemasterJ on January 04, 2010, 12:53:25 PM
DO IT, KAOS.
whatever, i'd just rejoin and start fresh at 0. =P
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Thirdkoopa

Quote from: K on January 04, 2010, 12:47:59 PM
what if i deleted my account and we lost a good 3000 or so posts?
I'm pretty posistive more people would be happy than sad.
Quote from: K on January 04, 2010, 12:54:19 PM
whatever, i'd just rejoin and start fresh at 0. =P
...On second thought...
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

Titus Andronicus

guys ill delete my account and put us a day back and ill laugh at everyone
Tramps like us, baby we were born to die.

Kayo

Quote from: Titus Andronicus on January 04, 2010, 01:11:33 PM
guys ill delete my account and put us a day back and ill laugh at everyone
391 posts...meh.

but dont leave :U
[move][/move]

The Riddler

As a note, we're missing about 30k posts as it is. Just wondering how we'll know which is the 500k?

Kayo

Quote from: Robbie Riddle on January 04, 2010, 01:52:01 PM
As a note, we're missing about 30k posts as it is. Just wondering how we'll know which is the 500k?
some idiot will post on the 499,99th saying "post 500,000 get! woohoo ninnyes!" while a few other people in some random boards (Sony, etc.) will make the 500,000th post without even knowing about this thing we have here. The staff will believe that first idiot, though. And NSFCD will become more corrupt.
[move][/move]

SkyMyl

Wow, I'm surprised we've lived long enough to get to 500,000 posts.

Really though, what good would deleting posts do?

Friendly Hostile

If the same nonsense goes on with this as last time, you can bet your ass I'll make sure anyone who carries on with the post deletions regrets it.

Dog Food

Quote from: Friendly Hostile on January 04, 2010, 02:27:28 PM
If the same nonsense goes on with this as last time, you can bet your ass I'll make sure anyone who carries on with the post deletions regrets it.
Well, now that that's been taken care of...

Sounds interesting. If it's only about getting the last post though, then most people will swoop in during the last ten to try and win that prize. If they're smart (unlike a lot of those dumb eBay people who bid on something that still has a week left - why, why would you do that? You're only upping the prize for yourself and everyone else. I hate those people.), that is.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Kayo

Quote from: Friendly Hostile on January 04, 2010, 02:27:28 PM
What are you referring to by "last time"? I don't remember anything happening... maybe i was banned at teh time :B
[move][/move]

Lotos

Quote from: K on January 04, 2010, 02:36:48 PM
What are you referring to by "last time"? I don't remember anything happening... maybe i was banned at teh time :B

The page 1200 get in the chat thread.  Silver wanted it.  People deleted their posts to make it hard for him.

Friendly Hostile

Quote from: Lotos on January 04, 2010, 02:41:18 PM
The page 1200 get in the chat thread.  Silver wanted it.  People deleted their posts to make it hard for him.
And a lot of bullpoop that was not needed went on.