News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

So, here it is

Started by Magnum, November 09, 2009, 05:49:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magnum

Well, just a couple more hours.
Modern Warfare 2 is finally out. And, I'm not going to lie, the part that is the most exciting to me is probably Spec-ops. Snowmobile racing, AC-130 Gunship support while your on the ground, and who knows what else, is what I'm the most excited about.
Plus, the night vision goggles help JUST a little :P

So, what does everyone think? Pre-hopes, then when you actually get it.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Allegretto

It's awesome.

The story is very fun to play, intense and you become engrossed in it.

Or I did, Infinity Ward makes very intense gameplay.

The multiplayer is great but still has so many flaws. Just like any online game.

9.5-10 :D

Magnum

Quote from: Allegretto on November 16, 2009, 08:12:42 AM
It's awesome.

The story is very fun to play, intense and you become engrossed in it.

Or I did, Infinity Ward makes very intense gameplay.

The multiplayer is great but still has so many flaws. Just like any online game.

9.5-10 :D

I would do Muliplayer and Story for different reviews.

Story: 9/10 What more can a Shooter game do without turning into a movie or a soap? It isn't to long but it will keep you in for a long time. Epic scenes, amazing locations, and a storyline filled with betrayal and loss. One of the best stories in a FPS game I've ever seen.

Multiplayer: 7/10 Don't get me wrong, it's fun as hell. The guns are EXTREMELY unbalanced however. The level designs are great but there are already flaws, such as building that you shouldn't be able to get on, but you do because of a texture fail. I understand that they took a good amount of time doing this, and it's small stuff, but it can take away from it.

I still love this game.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Allegretto

Quote from: Magnum on November 16, 2009, 07:50:42 PM
I would do Muliplayer and Story for different reviews.

Story: 9/10 What more can a Shooter game do without turning into a movie or a soap? It isn't to long but it will keep you in for a long time. Epic scenes, amazing locations, and a storyline filled with betrayal and loss. One of the best stories in a FPS game I've ever seen.

Multiplayer: 7/10 Don't get me wrong, it's fun as hell. The guns are EXTREMELY unbalanced however. The level designs are great but there are already flaws, such as building that you shouldn't be able to get on, but you do because of a texture fail. I understand that they took a good amount of time doing this, and it's small stuff, but it can take away from it.

I still love this game.
Yeah, that's true. I'm starting to get much more annoyed at the multi player ;_; it's fun like half the time x3.

Only been around a month but people have still found ways to exploit glitches and have already reached 10th prestige and have like 500k kills.

What the hell ;_;

BOREDFOREVER

One glitch made me laugh.  I looked at the top of the kills leaderboard and the top ten people online showed a play time of something like 235,576 days.  Unless theya've been playing for a few hundread years, that's not quite possible.

Eizweir

Spec Ops annoy me because they're the only split-screen multiplayer that my dad will do so we play the same mission for hours while he keeps dying and then I die saving him and he has no idea what he's doing ;_; /rant

Other than that, it's a great game.  Multiplayer was really hard to get used to all the new perks and attachments and what not, but that's just me I guess.

The campaign was a little slow but picked up as it went on, had a GREAT conclusion even though [spoiler] I hated how Roach and Ghost died,[/spoiler] but I liked how they [spoiler] left Makarov alive so they make another game's campaign if they wanted to. [/spoiler]  I absolutely hated the Makarov mission, I wish I skipped it =/

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

Allegretto

Quote from: -X on January 09, 2010, 04:15:51 PM
Spec Ops annoy me because they're the only split-screen multiplayer that my dad will do so we play the same mission for hours while he keeps dying and then I die saving him and he has no idea what he's doing ;_; /rant

Other than that, it's a great game.  Multiplayer was really hard to get used to all the new perks and attachments and what not, but that's just me I guess.

The campaign was a little slow but picked up as it went on, had a GREAT conclusion even though [spoiler] I hated how Roach and Ghost died,[/spoiler] but I liked how they [spoiler] left Makarov alive so they make another game's campaign if they wanted to. [/spoiler]  I absolutely hated the Makarov mission, I wish I skipped it =/
The Makarov mission made me laugh. I left no one alive.