News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

oh shat

Started by Totla, January 20, 2010, 08:26:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Totla

totla likes girl
friend tells totla that girl likes totla
lets see where this goes now why don't we

jnfs2014

babbies go

....or your friend lied and you'll embarrass yourself.

Allegretto

Quote from: Violet on January 20, 2010, 08:45:59 PM
....or your friend lied and you'll embarrass yourself.
This.

BOREDFOREVER

Don't be a vagina-y, waiting to see if she says anything or something happens.  You go find that girl and be a man.  Tell her the secret is out, and game time is over.  Tell her you got what she needs.  If your passive, you lose.  By God, if you've got a penis it's time to act like it!  Do you people think girls accidently sleep with men?  Say what you want about contraceptives, but Mystic got in their and he got the god darned job done.  Now it's time for the rest of you skirt wearing pansies to stop sitting on your ass and staring at your computer waiting for love and get out their and GET SOME ACTION!

Allegretto

Quote from: BOREDFANBOY on January 20, 2010, 08:55:19 PM
Don't be a vagina-y, waiting to see if she says anything or something happens.  You go find that girl and be a man.  Tell her the secret is out, and game time is over.  Tell her you got what she needs.  If your passive, you lose.  By God, if you've got a penis it's time to act like it!  Do you people think girls accidently sleep with men?  Say what you want about contraceptives, but Mystic got in their and he got the god darned job done.  Now it's time for the rest of you skirt wearing pansies to stop sitting on your ass and staring at your computer waiting for love and get out their and GET SOME ACTION!
Mystic got it done, and he ended up knocking up the girl.

Lawl that just sucks.

Dun listen to BFF!@

Eizweir

Talk to her first, don't just be ' omg let's go out' but get to know her first.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

L10

Quote from: -X on January 21, 2010, 02:52:49 PM
I agree, I feel this was my mistake.
0o!f

Totla

Quote from: L10 on January 21, 2010, 03:04:58 PM
I agree, I feel this was my mistake.
I thought that was an obvious thing to do?

Friendly Hostile

Quote from: Totla on January 21, 2010, 03:08:08 PM
I thought that was an obvious thing to do?
Remember where you are Totla.

Lotos

Quote from: -X on January 21, 2010, 02:52:49 PM
Now it's time for the rest of you skirt wearing pansies to stop sitting on your ass and staring at your computer waiting for love and get out their and GET SOME ACTION!

Those didn't work back when I tried it in 10th grade.  Oh well, her loss anyway.  I now have a girlfriend that loves me :)  It's almost our one year.

JrDude

but Mystic got in their and he got the god darned job done.
If Mystic can do it, so can we. You'll just have to lower your standards a bit people.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Totla

Quote from: Friendly Hostile on January 21, 2010, 03:24:32 PM
Remember where you are Totla.
Oh, sorry.

LOLXD i didnt kno 2 do dat thx4 telin meeee :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Allegretto

Quote from: Lotos on January 21, 2010, 03:27:27 PM
Those didn't work back when I tried it in 10th grade.  Oh well, her loss anyway.  I now have a girlfriend that loves me :)  It's almost our one year.
Break it off now! So when she cheats on you, breaks up with you, admits she's never loved you etc you aren't to messed up.

Tsumaru

Talk to her, but don't talk to her too much.

THE FRIEND ZONE IS NOT A FUN PLACE

Totla

So her best friend just told me she likes me. Now all I have to do is ask her out.
Oh god I hope i don't intercourse  this up.