News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Progress Thread

Started by Macawmoses, March 14, 2010, 08:41:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Friendly Hostile

Bugsy's Scyther can be easily handled with Geodude or Onix.  Rock Throw murdered it.

Mikoyan

I'm going to see how long I can play it out with just Pigeotto and Quilava. Before the E4, I'll probably pick up Lugia for the ride as well.

えっちーせんぱい

I'm only using 4 pokemon now, Quilava, Pidgeotto, Chinchou and Flaaffy. I'm not sure who I'm going to finish the game with yet.

Friendly Hostile

...am I the only person that keeps a full team the entire game?

Got some unown, beat Falkner, hatched togepi, headed towards union cave. other pokemon at level 12 and croconaw at level 18

Quote from: Friendly Hostile on March 16, 2010, 11:53:26 PM
Actually I've never even thought of not having a full team until now. I'll stick with six though. 
...̅̅̅

ThePowerOfOne

I collect as I go. I try to figure out what Pokemon I want on my team before I start playing. I always have a full team by the E4. Right now I only have my Quilava, a Geodude for Rock Smash and a Bellsprout for Flash.

This time I figure i'll go with Typhlosion, Gardevoir, Gyarados, Dragonite, Lanturn, and Arcanine.

えっちーせんぱい

I have Six pokemon, but I only use 4 in battle.

Well, it'll be 5 once I get Espeon. Running Typhlosion, Ampharos, Lanturn, Pidgeotto (god darn useless pokemon until it evolves), Eevee, and a Female Nidoran for Cut/Rock Smash/Strength, and probably Rock Climb.

Radio Tower Takeover~

Tsumaru

I just beat Claire and I'm headed to get my Lugia.

Running Typhlosion, Amphardos, Scyther, Gyarados, Pidgeotto, and Onix.

SkyMyl

So, I'm training my Pokemon for Bugsy's gym. I've been training near Slowpoke Well, so I decide to go outside Azalea and fight stronger Pokemon. And who do I see? MOTHERFUCKING SILVERHAWK79. HE FUCKING BROKE THREE OF MY POKEMON, AND MADE HIS OWN GASTLY BREAK HIMSELF BY USING CURSE. ASSHOLE.

Quote from: Tsumaru on March 17, 2010, 04:21:55 AM
I just beat Claire and I'm headed to get my Lugia.
...the intercourse . Do any of you sleep or stop playing?

Spud

Just beat Bugsy. Team consists of Butterfree, Bellsprout, Pidgey, Mareep, and Quilava. Not the best team to face fire types. D:

SkyMyl

Finished grinding, tried taking on Bugsy again.

YOU PIECE OF ASS, WHAT IS THIS U-TURN BULLSHIT AND WHY CAN'T I BEAT YOU-
FUCK IT, I'M USING JIRACHI

Zero

I've been sticking around in Goldenrod until my Eevees evolve into Umbreon and Espeon. Already have my Espeon. Thank god the route south of Goldenrod has Dittos.

So far my party is as follows: Eevee, Espeon, Pidgeotto, Scizor, Quilava. Exactly what my party was back in the day so far minus the Spinarak/Ariados.  I need a 6th party member though, not sure what I should use. I was thinking about getting a Horsea or a Poliwag since I guess I need a water type. Any suggestions on a 6th party member?

ThePowerOfOne

Quote from: Zero on March 17, 2010, 03:50:35 PM
I've been sticking around in Goldenrod until my Eevees evolve into Umbreon and Espeon. Already have my Espeon. Thank god the route south of Goldenrod has Dittos.

So far my party is as follows: Eevee, Espeon, Pidgeotto, Scizor, Quilava. Exactly what my party was back in the day so far minus the Spinarak/Ariados.  I need a 6th party member though, not sure what I should use. I was thinking about getting a Horsea or a Poliwag since I guess I need a water type. Any suggestions on a 6th party member?
Gyarados.

Zero

Yeah maybe. Gyrados is a little too good though, which is why I didn't consider it over Horsea or Poliwag.

...̅̅̅