News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Unused creatures.

Started by The Riddler, March 25, 2010, 11:45:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neerb

Quote from: Zero on March 25, 2010, 07:02:41 PM
and jumping out of the water means flying how? Fish jump out of the water all the time and the only water/flying type I can think of is Mantine. Manta Rays are said to "fly through the seas", hence why its a flying type.

To be honest though, if they made a dolphin pokemon part flying it really wouldn't matter to me. Water isn't my thing. I was just curious as to what his reasoning was is all.

No one appreciates Gyarados anyomore.  :(

Anyway, I don't really have a reasoning for it, but for some reason I can totally see a Water/Flying dolphin. I'd prefer a totally awesome Orca pokemon, though, and it would definitely be Water/Ice.

*looks at Guildenstern's new post*

I want a giant, feral-looking centipede, and I'm all for that Fire/Bug fire ant idea from earlier. A pill bug is a tiny millipede, which is basically a wussy version of a centipede (not stingers and such), so maybe we could have a millipede pokemon that turns into a centipede pokemon.

The Riddler

Quote from: SmashBro25 on March 25, 2010, 07:25:37 PM

Anyway, I don't really have a reasoning for it, but for some reason I can totally see a Water/Flying dolphin. I'd prefer a totally awesome Orca pokemon, though, and it would definitely be Water/Ice.

*looks at Guildenstern's new post*

I want a giant, feral-looking centipede, and I'm all for that Fire/Bug fire ant idea from earlier. A pill bug is a tiny millipede, which is basically a wussy version of a centipede (not stingers and such), so maybe we could have a millipede pokemon that turns into a centipede pokemon.
A millipede to centipede could work pretty well.
Bug/Dark, maybe?
Also, I'm Rosencrantz. :3

Zero

Quote from: SmashBro25 on March 25, 2010, 07:25:37 PM

Well its not that I didn't think of him, I guess I was a little vague. I was talking about fish. I don't really consider Gyarados a fish though I guess he's a mythical dragonfishserpent thing of sorts.

So_So_Man

centipede pokemon? bug/GiratinaminuswingsÉ  On another note, my computer has gone french on me.  The É is supposed to be a question mark

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Zero on March 25, 2010, 07:59:50 PM
Well its not that I didn't think of him, I guess I was a little vague. I was talking about fish. I don't really consider Gyarados a fish though I guess he's a mythical dragonfishserpent thing of sorts.
Actually, I've seen some fish-looking kites in Japan that might resemble Gyarados.

The Riddler

Quote from: AuraChannelerChris on March 25, 2010, 08:31:01 PM
Actually, I've seen some fish-looking kites in Japan that might resemble Gyarados.
Gyarados is very reminiscent of Leviathan.

Java

Quote from: Rosencrantz on March 25, 2010, 11:45:44 AM
An electric tiger. It feels like it would work.
Wouldn't Raikou be an electric tiger of sorts?

JrDude

Technically we have no spider Pokémon, the 2 you mentioned don't have 8 legs ;P
I assume they did that since spiders aren't bugs, but arachnids, and if they put 8 legs they couldn't be bug type.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Zero

Quote from: JrDude ♦ on March 25, 2010, 09:48:22 PM
Technically we have no spider Pokémon, the 2 you mentioned don't have 8 legs ;P
I assume they did that since spiders aren't bugs, but arachnids, and if they put 8 legs they couldn't be bug type.

Spinerak and Ariados are intercourse ing spiders. Like we need to be so darn critical.

The Riddler

Quote from: Zero on March 25, 2010, 10:14:14 PM
Spinerak and Ariados are intercourse ing spiders. Like we need to be so darn critical.
This. Also, Spider would fall under bug, just because it's not an insect doesn't mean it's not a bug.

Spud

Thirdkoopa

Has a Hamster/Gerbil/Guinea pig been done before? Not on topic to the bug thing but yeah.
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

Lotos

Quote from: Le Comte de Monte-Cristo on March 25, 2010, 09:28:57 PM
Wouldn't Raikou be an electric tiger of sorts?

Came here to post that.

Quote from: SPUD on March 26, 2010, 12:28:09 PM
Mosquito?
It's cry could be intercourse ing awesome.  "zzzzzZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzt"

So_So_Man

Quote from: Lotos on March 26, 2010, 12:54:05 PM
Came here to post that.
It's cry could be intercourse ing awesome.  "zzzzzZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzt"
Imagine the moveset.  Leech Life, minimize, bug-type megadrain, bug-type gigadrain, quick attack, and maybe double team.

Neerb

Quote from: Third K on March 26, 2010, 12:39:55 PM
Has a Hamster/Gerbil/Guinea pig been done before? Not on topic to the bug thing but yeah.

I don't know about you, but I've always known Typhlosion as the Volcano Hamster.

And Raichu looks like a gerbil.