News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Warchamp's Sig Gallery

Started by Warchamp7, March 24, 2010, 07:33:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warchamp7

A collection of sigs I've made. Something I noticed recently was that my backgrounds tend to be quite elaborate. I can usually remove the render and have some sort of abstract type of sig.

"Abstract" Sigs

Sig Gallery

Thirdkoopa

have said this before already but;

Steampunk Dragon, Taokaka, Meta-Knight, and Nebula sigs are easily my favorite. Overall an amazing job but in the future I'd like to see more in spreading out uniqueness much like the Meta-Knight art and I believe when you put a perfect amount of focus into the focal point your sigs are better. I.E. The Meta-Knight or Taokaka one

Can't wait to see more from you in the future and you're still one of my favorite graphic artists I've seen over the internet. :3
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

Macawmoses

Silverhawk79

Hmm. Not bad, not bad. The one I like best is Steampunk Dragon. The text in a lot is kind of bad, but...I can't talk. My text usually isn't much better. Check out my gallery, perchance? :3