News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Your pokemon team?

Started by Thirdkoopa, March 28, 2010, 11:31:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neerb

I have 4 teams, one representing each gen (as a rule, only one starter per team):

Kanto
Venusaur, Alakazam, Gyarados, Flareon (may replace with Arcanine), Zapdos, Dragonite

Johto
Typhlosion, Ampharos, Espeon, Scizor, Kingdra, Tyrannitar

Hoenn
Sceptile, Manectric, Camerupt, Absol, Walrein, Salamence

Sinnoh
Empoleon, Lucario, Leafeon, Magmortar (may replace with Heatran), Porygon-Z, Rotom

I do this because no matter how many times I've tried, I can never make a true team for myself; there's just too many ones I like! If I had to make a one true team, it would include some variation of the following: Lugia (if my opponent allowed one uber per team), Ampharos, Zapdos, Typhlosion, Empoleon, Vaporeon, Gyarados, Sceptile, Leafeon, Porygon-Z, Lucario, Alakazam, Tyrannitar, and/or Dragonite.

So_So_Man

hmm... typical parties based on region?
Here's what I typically go with when I run through the various generations/regions:

Kanto (note that the zapdos can be replaced with an aerodactyl)
starter, eeveelution, snorlax, zapdos, kadabra(alakazam if i can convince a friend to help me out), kabutops

for when they make a re-re-make:
starter, eeveelution, hitmonchan, kadabra, zapdos, kabutops

Johto
starter, espeon, tyranitar, (depending on the starter magmar and gyarados, magmar and gloom/vileplume/other gloom final or gyarados and a grass), fly whore

Hoenn
starter, (depending on the starter a combination of gyarados, camerupt, and something grass, probably shroomish/breloom), thing that raltz evolves into, other guys depending on my mood for the run-through(on my current one its a salamence and something else)

Sinnoh
Torterra, garchomp, (if its platinum, houndoom), gyarados, don't remember what else

SkyMyl

Cyndaquil, Jirachi, Umbreon, Mareep, Paras, and Dratini.