Main Menu

Pokemon Gen V Titles Announced - Black and White

Started by Suzune, April 08, 2010, 09:35:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nayrman

So_So_Man

Turok

[spoiler]
QuoteSo is it Capcom JPN or US screwing the PC release over? Both?
QuoteNUKE THEM FROM ORBIT, IT'S THE ONLY WAY TO BE SURE

PC GAMERS

If you don't give us what we want, we'll nuke you from orbit.
[/spoiler]

ThePowerOfOne

I really don't care about the names, they could be called Pokemon Fuck and Shit for all I care, I just want to know about the new Pokemon and what-not.

Guess we'll just have to wait for more news...

The Riddler

Quote from: TUROK on April 09, 2010, 01:33:11 PM
Racism? In MY Pokemon?

Edit: Also, you are now aware that Jynx has a penis on her body.

Someguy13

Quote from: Jeff Probst on April 09, 2010, 02:10:57 PM

Edit: Also, you are now aware that Jynx has a penis on her body.
Version exclusive to pokemon Black >_>

Zero

Quote from: Jeff Probst on April 08, 2010, 11:57:39 PM
Eh. I guess you're right.
But still, lame. I always saw Silver/Gold as colors, with Crystal starting the precious metals trend.

What? Gold, Silver, and Platinum are the only names that refer to metals.

The Riddler

Quote from: Zero on April 09, 2010, 03:08:08 PM
What? Gold, Silver, and Platinum are the only names that refer to metals.
That was my lack of understanding. I always thought gems are "precious" metals. However, Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald are metal oxides, and Diamond is a metal.

JrDude

Sounds like Alternate Dimensions to me, possibly a new world like in Platinum? (except instead of it only being in one part of the game, more parts?)
[move][/move]
Dude .

So_So_Man

Prediction for how they'll screw it up:
To make it more suited to the version names, pokemon black will have a constantly black screen and pokemon white will have a constantly white screen.  When they release the third version, it will be grayscale and filled with awesome.

Neerb

Black version sounds dark and cooler, but that means more people will probably get it, in which case I'd want White... I guess I'll have to see what the cover pokemon are before I start making choices. My bet is that the evil fox Zoroark will be on Black's cover, while some good light pokemon will be on White's... although they might just do the legendaries on the covers again like they've done since Gold/Silver.

Anyway, I for one am glad that we're finally back to colors. I'm just disappointed that it won't be premiering on the awesometastic 3DS, and I hope Nintendo doesn't take away new features from HG/SS and throw them back in to Gray like total idiots. Of course, the fact that we're still doing sprite-based games in 2010 proves that Nintendo's already screwing us with it...

The Riddler

Mikoyan

It's not possible for them to develop a halfway decent character design, is it? The sprite looks pretty bad, to say the least.

Nayrman

How about some 3D models and animation? 3DS is going to be bigger processor wise to the N64, and Pokemon stadium had all the pokemon in 3D form. C'mon Nintendo quit being lazy.