News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Pokemon you'd like to see Evos/Prevos/Alternates for in Gen5

Started by The Riddler, June 07, 2010, 10:53:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornwad

Quote from: JrDude φ on June 10, 2010, 03:46:35 AM
You're both acting like little brats, now shut up.
I know you are, but what am I?

Neerb

Quote from: Cornwad on June 10, 2010, 03:51:21 AM
I know you are, but what am I?

For your advanced logic and dedication to the art of debate, I hereby award you with the Internet for the rest of the day.

Rius

I don't really feel like prolonging this debate or the religious undertones I see in it, so I'll just propose we end the Cubone/Kangaskhan discussion. Also, a certain person should remember that uncivil behavior does violate the rules of the Olympics and are grounds for disqualification.

With that said, I wonder if Pikachu will see any changes this generation. 1st Gen had Surf and Fly, 2nd Gen had Pichu, 3rd Gen had Light Ball and Volt Tackle, and 4th Gen (a bit of a stretch) introduced heart-tail females and a change to Light Ball. I kind of hope Pikachu gains an alternate evo like Poliwhirl did; Raichu's cute and all, but it's kind of more useless than Pikachu.

Neerb

Quote from: Rius on June 10, 2010, 04:26:30 PM
I don't really feel like prolonging this debate or the religious undertones I see in it, so I'll just propose we end the Cubone/Kangaskhan discussion. Also, a certain person should remember that uncivil behavior does violate the rules of the Olympics and are grounds for disqualification.

With that said, I wonder if Pikachu will see any changes this generation. 1st Gen had Surf and Fly, 2nd Gen had Pichu, 3rd Gen had Light Ball and Volt Tackle, and 4th Gen (a bit of a stretch) introduced heart-tail females and a change to Light Ball. I kind of hope Pikachu gains an alternate evo like Poliwhirl did; Raichu's cute and all, but it's kind of more useless than Pikachu.

lolwut

Anyway, that alternate evo idea sounds interesting. I suppose it would help make the Pika family halfway useful, but I don't know if they would... I mean, this is Pikachu we're talking about. Sure, we got Pichu, but after... what, 10 years, it seems kinda odd that they would do something like this to the mascot.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Mewtwo on June 10, 2010, 04:31:42 PM
Anyway, that alternate evo idea sounds interesting. I suppose it would help make the Pika family halfway useful, but I don't know if they would... I mean, this is Pikachu we're talking about. Sure, we got Pichu, but after... what, 10 years, it seems kinda odd that they would do something like this to the mascot.
I agree. Giving Pikachu an alternate evolution would look out of place, unless they start giving Pokemon a third evolution...which will not happen.

Rius

I highly doubt Pikachu would get a new evo, but I seriously hope they do something to it. Maybe give it a new ability or something. On the other hand, weirder things have happened. (Magneton and Rhydon getting evos)

Neerb

Quote from: Rius on June 10, 2010, 04:42:35 PM
I highly doubt Pikachu would get a new evo, but I seriously hope they do something to it. Maybe give it a new ability or something. On the other hand, weirder things have happened. (Magneton and Rhydon getting evos)

Yeah, I definitely didn't see Rhyperior coming. What's worse... he doesn't look as cool.  :(

tibar21

i don't want any evos related to pre-existing pokemon in the 5th gen exept for evee. i doubt it though.
haven't they already intercourse ed enough pokemon (Rhydon along with many others?
Super Smash Bros Brawl FC: 2622-1690-4267
Pokemon Soul Silver FC: 4855-9306-7114
Mario Kart Wii FC: 4898-5017-8746

Cornwad

Rhyperior looks much better than Rhydon, I don't know what you guys are talking about. Rhydon looks like an evil elf with those ears. I don't like Electrivire and Magmorter's designs though. Most of the new evos looked pretty good in my opinion, especially ones like Tangrowth.

Zero

What the intercourse ? Seriously?

Tangrowth is complete poop. Rhyperior is alright but Tangrowth is terrible.

Cornwad

What else would you make a Tangela evolution look like?

Neerb

Quote from: Cornwad on June 10, 2010, 06:07:09 PM
What else would you make a Tangela evolution look like?

Nothing, that's what. I don't know about you, but I was more than ready to let Tangela fade off into the distance. I was kinda hoping for a Lickitung evo, but Lickilicky was pretty disappointing visually.

Cornwad

Yeah, Lickilicky is another one of the horrendous evos. I think Tangela needed one. It's pretty much the only grass type without one.

Java

I just looked up Rhyperior.
My immediate reaction was simply: WTF?!

Neerb

Quote from: Java on June 10, 2010, 06:23:13 PM
I just looked up Rhyperior.
My immediate reaction was simply: WTF?!

You'd never seen him?