UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Pokemon you'd like to see Evos/Prevos/Alternates for in Gen5

Started by The Riddler, June 07, 2010, 10:53:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Java

Quote from: Mewtwo on June 10, 2010, 06:25:46 PM
You'd never seen him?
I lost interest in Pokemon when the 4th generation came out, so I'm not very familiar with many of the Pokemon that came out then.

Neerb

Quote from: Java on June 10, 2010, 06:32:01 PM
I lost interest in Pokemon when the 4th generation came out, so I'm not very familiar with many of the Pokemon that came out then.

I personally think it's better than 3rd gen, but I guess I can't really blame you.

tibar21

i thought the 3 gen was way better than 4. the only ones from 4 that i really like are leafeon, gliscor, and milotic and i think thats it. 3 had some cool legendaries.
Super Smash Bros Brawl FC: 2622-1690-4267
Pokemon Soul Silver FC: 4855-9306-7114
Mario Kart Wii FC: 4898-5017-8746

Cornwad

Yeah, 4th gen Pokemon design was terrible compared to 3. Groudon, Kyogre, and Rayquaza are some of the best designed legendaries in my opinion, definitely better than all of the ones in DP.

Neerb

Quote from: tibar21 on June 10, 2010, 08:02:38 PM
i thought the 3 gen was way better than 4. the only ones from 4 that i really like are leafeon, gliscor, and milotic and i think thats it. 3 had some cool legendaries.

Milotic was 3rd gen. I guess that's all the more reason to like 3 better, though.

Zero

Quote from: Cornwad on June 10, 2010, 06:13:55 PM
Yeah, Lickilicky is another one of the horrendous evos. I think Tangela needed one. It's pretty much the only grass type without one.

It's a mass of vines. The only thing they could do really is make it a larger mass of vines, which they did, and it ended up looking like crap.

Java

Quote from: Mewtwo on June 10, 2010, 07:04:50 PM
I personally think it's better than 3rd gen, but I guess I can't really blame you.
I'm actually getting back into the series, as seen by the topic I made not too long ago and by my avatar. I started playing SoulSilver today. Brought back some good memories. I don't know if I'll ever get around to buying Diamond, Pearl, or Platinum though.

Neerb

Quote from: Java on June 10, 2010, 09:19:40 PM
I'm actually getting back into the series, as seen by the topic I made not too long ago and by my avatar. I started playing SoulSilver today. Brought back some good memories. I don't know if I'll ever get around to buying Diamond, Pearl, or Platinum though.

Eh, I don't know if that counts; 2nd gen is far better than 4th anyway, and now you have it with higher specs than the Sinnoh games anyway.  :P

Nayrman

More Eeveelutions please.

As far as Evos/Pre/Alts go, I'd rather try to come up with more original ones. Hell, most of the Gen 1 (minus legendaries) have an evo of some kind anyway, we don't need more...
Frankly I think Electrivire, Lickylicky, etc. were just being lazy or an ass pull, but that's just my opinion.