News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

New Nintendo Console announced?

Started by Mutilator7, April 14, 2011, 06:58:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MoS

It's a mock up of how the controller is supposed to look, it's not some secret file they smuggled out of Nintendo.

Cornwad

Quote from: FruitFlow on April 23, 2011, 11:34:07 AM
I will be honest.
The price for this sounds much more reasonable than the 3DS's. (If it's true of course)

Also, here's a much clearer image of the controller.
I pray to God this is not the official product:

[spoiler][/spoiler]
That's too small. The screen is 6.2 inches, remember?

FruitFlow

"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Silverhawk79

FruitFlow

"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Cornwad

In more recent news, Nintendo has this picture up on WarioWorld:

And Nintendo has confirmed that they are making a new system, it will be out in 2012, and there will be a playable demo of it at E3.

Kayo

Saw that and instantly thought "CLASSIC CONTROLLER PRO"

Didn't believe it for a second.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Neerb

OH MY GOSH IT'S A MOCK UP IGN ISN'T TRYING TO TRICK ANYONE.

FruitFlow

I'm thinking this will be early 2012.

Tupin

I'm thinking that it will be released Holiday 2012, Iwata says it's not coming out before April 2012.

At least Nintendo chose a code name that people won't mind if it changes. Also, they took down all Cafe related stuff on that website. Code name confirmed.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

FruitFlow

I thought Nintendo made plans to call it Steam.

Tupin

Stream, actually. I've seen this controller floating around, probably fake but who knows:

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

FruitFlow

I forgot to add the R on that, lol.
But yeah, it does look fake.

Silverhawk79

We may have someone going to E3. I hope.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Tupin on April 25, 2011, 12:05:47 PM
Stream, actually. I've seen this controller floating around, probably fake but who knows:

That looks like somebody tore the 3DS's upper screen and merged it with the touch screen.