News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

New Nintendo Console announced?

Started by Mutilator7, April 14, 2011, 06:58:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mutilator7

UPDATE

Nintendo has officially confirmed the console!
Here's a link to their website including details on the showing at E3 this year.
http://www.nintendo.co.jp/ir/pdf/2011/110425_4e.pdf

FruitFlow

Quote from: OshawottTrainerChris on April 25, 2011, 12:21:30 PM
That looks like somebody tore the 3DS's upper screen and merged it with the touch screen.
Yeah.
It looks that way.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Cornwad

All of the rumors have said analog sticks so far, I've seen nothing about slide pads. I don't know why they would be right about the 6 inch screen and not the sticks.

FruitFlow

"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Neerb

"E3 Expo?"

You mean "Electronic Entertainment Expo Expo?"

Someone didn't proofread that letter.

FruitFlow

But why would they choose Mid 2012 for launch?
Early 2012 would make better sense.

Nayrman

It'll likely be released holiday season for next year would be my bet.

FruitFlow

If it's Holiday then that sounds fine.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: FruitFlow on April 26, 2011, 03:53:06 PM
If it's Holiday then that sounds fine.
*Wheeps* But if that happens, I'll suffer with the shortages. I bought a Wii four months after Christmas.

Nayrman

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Nayrman on April 26, 2011, 04:15:47 PM
pre-order?
Try living across the border, where we don't have Gamestop and have to suffer long lines to cross to this country with fair prices! A Wii in Mexico costs $400 bucks!

That was when I lived over there, anyway. ;)

Nayrman

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Nayrman on April 26, 2011, 05:41:23 PM
Where do you live now?
USA. BUT ENOUGH ABOUT THE OFF-TOPICNESS!

I won't make the same mistake and preorder the next console. I love you, Gamestop.

Nayrman

I'll pre-order on Amazon again if they do it like the 3DS. Simple to order and ship, and I can do next day if I really want it. I'm through with midnight launches for things. I'm too old for that poop. *remembers all of the Gamecube, Wii, and PS3 pains*

Mutilator7

Once everything is shown and i can see the system and what it does, or know how much it'll cost, i'll see if it's worth it.
Right now if it's really going to be $400 it'll take some real persuading for me to purchase, i'm sure once it's shown off i'll be more intrigued.