News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D

Started by Neerb, April 20, 2011, 04:37:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neerb

Quote from: Nayrman on June 20, 2011, 06:04:56 PM
It's the usual way because it's the fastest way, I think you're supposed to get it much later with the magic beans.

Yes, I think you are; that's how I've always done it, anyway.

FruitFlow

Quote from: Neerb on June 20, 2011, 01:23:05 PM
Yeah, they got an actual freaking Ocarina. Granted, it's probably some cheap plastic, but still, that's way cooler than a CD. In fact, do the Austrailians ALSO get the CD?
They got more than that, lol.
Us Americans always get screwed over.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Super

Quote from: FruitFlow on June 21, 2011, 12:34:52 AM
They got more than that, lol.
Us Americans always get screwed over.
Sure we do.

Nayrman

Quote from: Neerb on June 20, 2011, 07:44:26 PM
Yes, I think you are; that's how I've always done it, anyway.
Well, I got it early, like everyone else.

Just entered the Water Temple, but I'll do it some other time. The iron boots are way easier to put on now since it's not part of your gear and Link runs MUCH faster underwater. Should speed up the process a lot. Also, got through the Big Poe sidequest for the final bottle in record time for me. Not to say it wasn't annoying and tedious as hell. Also, got Biggoron's sword. Dunno why, I tend not to use it. Oh right, 100% run. Ugh. Well, I got even the pointless stick and deku nut upgrades in the Lost Woods too, so the rest of the way should be straight through the game. Save for a few skulltulas. I know one I can't get until I get the gauntless but there may be a different one I'm forgetting. I think I have them all so far.

Gwen Khan

I never thought of this before but, what ever happened to Saria's fairy?

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Nayrman on June 21, 2011, 06:02:13 PM
Well, I got it early, like everyone else.

Just entered the Water Temple, but I'll do it some other time. The iron boots are way easier to put on now since it's not part of your gear and Link runs MUCH faster underwater. Should speed up the process a lot. Also, got through the Big Poe sidequest for the final bottle in record time for me. Not to say it wasn't annoying and tedious as hell. Also, got Biggoron's sword. Dunno why, I tend not to use it. Oh right, 100% run. Ugh. Well, I got even the pointless stick and deku nut upgrades in the Lost Woods too, so the rest of the way should be straight through the game. Save for a few skulltulas. I know one I can't get until I get the gauntless but there may be a different one I'm forgetting. I think I have them all so far.
That sort of reminds me, there is still the Master Quest.

Custom

i love lovel voe lvoe vlovel lvoel ovelovleovleolvoelolvoelovelolovelovelovelovelolovelolvoelovel this game

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Super

I'm on the Water Temple on Master Quest now. HELL YEAH NIGGA.

SkyMyl

This remake is intercourse ing amazing.

Gonna start a minimalist Master Quest tomorrow, just for the hell of it.

Nayrman

Geh. Double geh.

After another bout of insomnia, I figured since I couldn't sleep I'd get done with the Water Temple. Hoo boy did that get better. Between better iron boots as far as being put on equipment, and Link's running speed, the updated visuals also make it a lot easier to tell where you are in the temple. Also, there are big glowing lights to tell you where the slabs are to change the water. Wow, I think they went a little out of their way to nerf this. But hey, I'm not complaining.

After that it's a side thing to get a grand total of one heart piece. And I will say this now: FUCK FISHING! Seriously, if you manage to make Big the Cat look more enjoyable, you're doing something WRONG. Ok, maybe I never really understood how the darn thing works (I do exactly as the guy says but it NEVER works right), so I spent about on hour trying to get the biggest fish for the gold scale, all so I can touch the bottom of the pool in the house and get a heart piece. Was it worth it? Probably not, but this is a 100% run. GEH.

The well is annoying as this is a 100% run. Seriously, just getting the lens of truth is painfully easy, but getting the 3 skulltulas makes the area very annoying. Got them, got the hell out, and basically just entered the Shadow Temple, saving for another time. Thankfully only the Gerudo shooting gallery and the ice arrow area and I'll be done with sidequests. Hoo intercourse in' rah. Now I remember why I don't do 100% runs of this game anymore. X_X;;

Neerb

Quote from: Nayrman on June 22, 2011, 04:02:16 AM
Thankfully only the Gerudo shooting gallery and the ice arrow area and I'll be done with sidequests. Hoo intercourse in' rah. Now I remember why I don't do 100% runs of this game anymore. X_X;;

Well, you also still have at least two Great Fairies left.

Also, what was this you were saying about Deku Stick and Nut expansions? I've never even heard of such.  :O

Nayrman

Quote from: Neerb on June 22, 2011, 07:41:19 AM
Well, you also still have at least two Great Fairies left.

Also, what was this you were saying about Deku Stick and Nut expansions? I've never even heard of such.  :O

Well, the last great fairy you can't do until you enter Ganon's tower anyway, so I only forgot one. :P

Stick and Nut expansions you do with the skull mask and the mask of truth. You have to go to the Lost Woods and fall down a nearly invisible hole in the meadow area and wear it while talking to some deku scrubs. Utterly pointless as the expansions are for utterly useless items, but it's a 100% run so I gotta do it.

Zero

I'm actually not having any problems with aiming with the circle pad. Your movements might be the problem.

Super

DededeCloneChris

Bom-chu Minigame was my favorite minigame. It feels easier for me to target.