News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Bet none of you will post this!!!!!

Started by buttlord420, July 26, 2013, 01:07:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

buttlord420

15 year old Custom holds her 1 year old son; people call her a slut; but no one knows she was raped at 13. People call  Silver fat; but no one knows she has a serious disease that causes her to be overweight. People call Super ugly; no one knows he had a serious injury to his face while serving our country in Vietnam. Re-post this if your against bullying and stereotyping!!!! Bet none of you will post this

Custom

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

JrDude

15 year old Custom holds her 1 year old son; people call her a slut; but no one knows she raped 7 people at 13. People call  Silver fat; but no one knows she eats Fast Food every single day for Breakfast Lunch and Dinner. People call Super ugly; no one knows his parents are ugly too and passed their genes to him. Re-post this if your against bullying and stereotyping!!!! Bet none of you will post this
[move][/move]
Dude .

Silverhawk79

15 year old Custom holds her 1 year old son; people call her a slut; but no one knows she was raped at 13. People call  Silver fat; but no one knows she has a serious disease that causes her to be overweight. People call Super ugly; no one knows he had a serious injury to his face while serving our country in Vietnam. Re-post this if your against bullying and stereotyping!!!! Bet none of you will post this

whatwewishfor

whatever

Neerb

Like if you love puppies and sunshine.

Keep scrolling if you're gay for Satan.

Custom

CoasterKid93

Quote from: whatwewishfor on March 14, 2014, 09:35:19 AM
DINAH I EAT DINAH EVERY NIGHT LAST NIGHT I HAD PIZZA HAHAHAHAH

Custom