News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Return (An FE RP)

Started by gamemasterdevil, October 14, 2007, 02:44:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gamemasterdevil

"This is all too easy for me!" Thought the man as he caught Ryan. "Thank you very much, gentlemen. Now..."

Suddenly, two darts came from nowhere, striking both Lux and Alexander in the side. The darts had been filled with a sleeping draft...
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

Joeofmars

"What the f-"Alexander fell over and fell asleep,unable to stand up.

Triforce_Luigi

"what?!? No!" cried Lux. Then, he fell.

gamemasterdevil

"Guards! Take them!" The man said. "We head back to Malum!" Upon giving his command, the man disappeared...

"...!!!" Ryan awoke suddenly, his eyes quickly getting over the usual blur eyes gave upon wakening. Looking around, he hoped he was dreaming...

He was in a jail cell. Where, he didn't know, but by the dank, black walls and the rusting iron bars blocking access to the hallway gave it away all too easily. He turned around, noticing that Lux and Alexander were in the same cell as him.
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

Joeofmars

Alexander awoke.He was in a jail cell.He noticed the two people he was fighting with were both in the cell.

"This is what I get for coming with you."

Triforce_Luigi

Lux rose with a cold glance at Alexander and a mutter of "Idiot." He noticed Ryan and gave a bored "hello."

gamemasterdevil

"What happened?" Ryan asked Alexander. He nodded at Lux.

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: gamemasterdevil on October 17, 2007, 05:41:13 PM
"What happened?" Ryan asked Alexander. He nodded at Lux.

"He traded you to that guy from Malum after you were knocked out and expected that they'd just leave after that. Idiot..."

gamemasterdevil

"Traded? WHat do you mean?" Ryan asked, putting a hand to his head.

Triforce_Luigi

"that army was looking for you. Alexander thought they would leave if he gave you up. Then they shot us with darts full of sleeping draft."

gamemasterdevil

"I see..."

Ryan looked around. "Well..I guess we're stuck here until we find a way out."

Triforce_Luigi

"Or we just blast a way out." Luy then raised a hand and fired  thunddrbolt at the bars. The metal seemed to absorb the blast. "Guess that won't work..."

gamemasterdevil

Ryan sat down against the wall. "There's gotta be a way out..."

Triforce_Luigi

"Well... Try punching through the wall or something," said Lux jokingly.

Joeofmars

Why did I ever help these people?Alexander thought as he slouched in the cell.

Oh yeah.He called me a coward and I let my ego get the best of me.

He was mad at himself for helping them and wanted to be at his musty old house reading a book.A lifestyle he had dreaded so much before,now he wanted it back.Another disturbing thought had just entered his mind.

Mr.Jangles!

He looked around the cell and could not find his monkey.He started panicking and looked around franticly.He heard screeches from outside of the cell.

The tiny monkey jumped through the bars and revealed where he had been.He was carrying a plate of food.It contained bread and a large slab of meat.

"You're a genious."He said as patted the little monkey on the head as he ripped the bread and offered Mr.Jangles some.He refused.Obviously,the monkey had been eating before he got here.