News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Worste dream you ever had?

Started by ROOk15, October 14, 2007, 07:59:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ROOk15

This was also pretty creepy.I had a dream where I met these two kids from down south, around my age, and we were hanging out at my house.  One of them tried to talk to me, but couldn't quite spit out the words. Finally, he said "I'm dieing" and he dropped dead on my carpet and rotted into a skeleton right away. Alot of these scary dreams, are me seeing death, but not excperiencing it.

bluaki

Quote from: ROOk15 on October 15, 2007, 07:26:51 PM
Alot of these scary dreams, are me seeing death, but not excperiencing it.
Most of my scary dreams are me dying. I can remember about one dream each week where I experience death, not very pleasant :-X
They're a bit too realistic too... Being mauled by a dog, being stabbed repeatedly to death, drowning, electrocution, etc... :(

Shrodu

My scariest dream?

The witness of Demons.  Destroying my home.  Killed my family.  Tore open my pets.  Destroyed my medical and food supplies.  The few friends I had....Dead.  Other friends I had....Demons....and traitors.  They killed the ones I trusted.  And the whole city was in ruins.  They set their sights on me with their blood-stained faces and their eyes glowing in a foul manner.  I still remember those growls.  They're enough to make your bones shatter.  They didn't kill me.  They tore me apart starting with the smallest of limbs.  They move upward to the bigger limbs.  The pain so intense you'd die by then.  If you were still alive?  You'd wish you were dead.  They'd slash you open and start ripping at the insides with their mouths.  Yet they didn't kill.  They'd leave you in a chamber to hang.  And each day, they'd come and rip at your insides some more.  When they were done, they'd fry you to bits.

That's the worst dream I ever had.

Jono2

I had a knife at the girl I like's throat... :'(

I woke up in a cold sweat.

it would normally be just a "meh" issue, except that my dreams have a habit of coming true...

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen