News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Anyone else watching Gundam 00?

Started by Hiei, October 20, 2007, 06:29:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hiei

Topic.

I've been keeping up with it. It's decent so far, but a lot better than SEED/DESTINY. My only real complaints are the Gundam vs. world theme, Setsuna being another Heero Yuy thus far (but we're only on episode 2), and the fact that I can tell Patrick is going to join the ranks of Jerid Messa and Chronical Asher as 'loser' enemies.

But again, only the first two episodes have been translated, and only three have been aired. I'm just really glad they replaced the staff that worked on SEED/DESTINY. And if it gets any of you interested, the guy that directed Fullmetal Alchemist is directing this.

Discuss.

Leobreaker36

RoarOfAges[

Riosan

I hate to sound like 1L, but there are just too many Gundam series/sagas for me to know where and when to start.
[21:51]   <Smashin>   No one likes a sad fat kid.
[21:51]   Mystic has left #nsider (Leaving.)

Hiei

Quote from: Leobreaker36 on October 20, 2007, 08:59:46 AM
when and what station /channel?

When: Whenever it's translated

Channel: Whatever station it is in Japan. It's currently airing, and fansub teams are putting out translations.

Commander Awesome

Another Heero? Oh god.

I'll look out for it.

Hiei

Quote from: Zeldafan556 on October 21, 2007, 06:14:59 PM
Another Heero? Oh god.

I'll look out for it.

Yeah, I'm not liking Setsuna much. However, we at least seem to have a reason for why he's intercourse ed up, and the fact that they got a good director this time around shows that they felt the backlash from SEED/DESTINY.

And they really need to have Tieria cut his hair or something. Or stop wearing pink.