News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Aww man, what should I get?

Started by Zeldaman11, October 28, 2007, 05:31:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeldaman11

So, I have some money, and I'm waiting for Super Mario Galaxy to come out. While I was waiting, I watched some of the new videos for RE: Umbrella Chronicles. Then I looked at the release date for UC. 11/13/07! That's one day after Galaxy! So now I'm in a pickle. I don't know which game to buy, UC or SMG. I think I'm gonna go with UC, since I'm a bigger fan of Resident Evil than Mario. If I may ask, what would you guys buy?

ThePowerOfOne

I'm not a big fan of Mario games, but I do love blasting off zombie heads :)

So I would buy UC. But its your choice.

WiiGuy

Red

Gwen Khan

CONMAN15

Wow, super mario galaxy is guaranteed to be an incredible game. You CANNOT miss out on it, but if you must get resident evil. Then I guess, but galaxy is going to rock.

Zeldaman11

Quote from: CONMAN15 on October 29, 2007, 04:59:59 PM
Wow, super mario galaxy is guaranteed to be an incredible game. You CANNOT miss out on it, but if you must get resident evil. Then I guess, but galaxy is going to rock.
They're both gonna end up rocking, and I'm sure that I'm gonna get both in November. I just can't wait to get them. :P

Sk8teland85

There is one thing you should know before making your decision. Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles is best played with the Wii Zapper which does not come out till November 19 with Link's Crossbow Training. So you will have to get 2 games to really get the full experance of Umbrella Chronicles.

Now I am not sure how much you are willing to spend but you should think about that before making you decision. It is up to you really though. I think Galaxy will be the better game overall but if you like Resident Evil more then it is a good pick up.

Metroider

Save up more cash and get both. =D They'll both be there.

DSWiiMaster42

Thanks to mackormoses for this badass sig!

SSBB friend code:1719-2939-0479
Characters I use: Ike (mostly), Sonic, or Captain Falcon
If you want to battle, please PM me.

Xbox Live gamercard: SegaSonic127

YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/Slashrulez724 (my old account got deleted)