News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Why hello thar.

Started by QueenoftheRings, October 30, 2007, 04:37:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QueenoftheRings

Hello folks. ^_^ Some of you guys may remember me, some of you may not. I'm guessing none of you know me by "Matroida" so let me explain myself.

On the original Nintendo NSider forums I was known as "Nintendomaster105." When the forums shut down, I was a Pianta at that time. Since then, NSider 2 opened and I have spent lots of time there.

Originally, my screen name there as well was Nintendomaster105. I then changed it to Nintendomaster. Followed by Crayon for a few minutes and then became Martroida. My current rank there is "Knights of Hyrule."

So yeah, hope to come around this place often. Seems like a nice site. I hope to get to know it well in the future. Anyway, Hai. I'm NM. ^^

Kita

WOOT!!! Advertiser had told all those of Nsider Crusaders to come here.  You weren't on at the time, but I'm glad you are here Mar.  *hugs*

Please come check out my forum for all your RPG gaming News and chat:

www.vortexshadow.com

Macawmoses

No way! Can it be! Two of the bestestest tattlers united after long last? A fellow canadian? Mah hero?

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY

Welcome!

NOA_ANDY

Hello Martroida, I hope you enjoy it here. :)

LightShock

Quote from: mackormoses on October 30, 2007, 04:44:11 PM
No way! Can it be! Two of the bestestest tattlers united after long last? A fellow canadian? Mah hero?

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY

Welcome!
I thought I was your hero >:(

lulz :P

welcome metroida! Enjoy your stay.

Shoot

Welcome girl, all kinds of buddy of mine are poping up here.

fenderboy

Hey there person who got me in trouble for pulling a prank!  Haha jk.  Hey Martoida!