News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

The Ask The Person Below You A Question Thread.

Started by StarWindWizard7, August 28, 2008, 08:38:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kilroy

1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

Zovistograt

Crowbar, because it can be used in more situations and doesn't run on electricity.

Slice-of-life or action (anime, that is)?
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Mystic

JrDude

Pokémon

What is your favorite single digit number?
[move][/move]
Dude .

Sgt.Chilly

Ridley

...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Sgt.Chilly

V for Vendetta.

Who is your favorite obscure <whatever> (i.e. band, artist, writer, etc.)?

Zovistograt

Obscure is hard for me because I mostly enjoy non-mainstream kind of stuff...so really, to people who only know mainstream music, books, etc...everything I like is obscure :)  I mean, DJ Sharpnel is obscure to many Americans but very popular among the otaku/hardcore culture.

Do you answer simple questions with complex answers that don't actually answer the original question?
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Lotos

I hope not D:

Is your MP3 player on hand at this very moment?

Zovistograt

Yes, it's right next to me.

Is your toilet less than 10 feet away?

Nayrman

Nope

If you could talk to any person in the world, who'd it be?

Sgt.Chilly

Josh Lesnick (Though I know not what I would say)

What was the last book you read?

Zovistograt

The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls

Do you have a squeegee(sp?) in your shower?

Java

Zovistograt