News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

The Ask The Person Below You A Question Thread.

Started by StarWindWizard7, August 28, 2008, 08:38:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zovistograt

The pan at the bottom of the sieve of NSFCD with some rickety ladders leading from it up to the sieve.

Metaphor y/n?
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

jnfs2014

SkyMyl

Triforceman22

You gotta push the button!

next big mario game should focus on?

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

DededeCloneChris

World traveling.

There's an old woman who is about to fall from a cliff, but there's a boy who's also going to fall from the other side, both at the same time...

...However, the old woman is willing to give $1000 dollars if you save her.

Who are you going to save?

Gwen Khan

DededeCloneChris

There's an old woman who is about to fall from a cliff, but there's a boy who's also going to fall from the other side, both at the same time...

...However, the old woman is willing to give $1000 dollars if you save her.

Who are you going to save?

JrDude

Well if she has enough time to tell me she's gonna give me money, they're obviously "about to fall" very slowly, so I'd save the old woman first, then run and save the boy.
And if I'm wrong about the slowness, I'll save the old lady, then hope to God that I have Spiderman powers and use it on the boy.

You just got bit by a spider! You're all of the sudden buff and can shoot webs!... from your ass... What do you do to the guy who you thought just killed your uncle but really wasn't but it would've been your fault if it was him 'cause you let him take the elevator with the money you should've won but didn't?
[move][/move]
Dude .

StarWindWizard7

Not a thing.

and LOL @ WiiBoyChris repeating his post but in bold! :D

Do you drink from the faucet?
0_o

SkyMyl

I did, when I was about 7.

What instruments do you play?

Mystic

Macawmoses