News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

The Ask The Person Below You A Question Thread.

Started by StarWindWizard7, August 28, 2008, 08:38:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zovistograt

"Stop flailing around, it's hard to do this if you're in that position." (from today at school actually)

Do you think experimental software engineering is the right ideal?
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Mystic

First of all, what the intercourse  Zovi?

And sure why not.

Do YOU think Australia is better than Antarctica?

Sgt.Chilly

+20,000 Cool Points for Zovi and his random ass quote.

What I would really like to see is Australians colonizing Antarctica.

What fictional character would you bang?

Mario583

Do you like these smiles I'm using?

Linkman

Mario583

Beatnik

Not at this moment, no, but I'll take a rain check.

Have you ever danced when you thought nobody was watching, but somebody was watching?
"I like cigarettes, Mrs. Taggart. I like to think of fire held in a man's hand. Fire, a dangerous force, tamed at his fingertips. I often wonder about the hours when a man sits alone, watching the smoke of a cigarette, thinking. I wonder what great things have come from such hours. When a man thinks, there is a spot of fire alive in his mind-and it is proper that he should have the burning point of a cigarette as his one expression..."

ThePowerOfOne

No. I don't care if anyone is watching, i'll shake my ass whenever I want.

Have you ever cut a huge fart in a store while only you and two other people were in the isle and then leave, so the other person thinks the guy next to you did it?

Triforce_Luigi

Uh... Nope, don't think I have. So... Obama or McCain?

Zovistograt

Obama, despite all that HOPE CHANGE UNITY crap.  I'd rather it be him than McCain and Palin.

What is the last sandwich you ate? (specifics plx)
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

SkyMyl

American Cheese, Honey Glazed Turkey, Store-Bought Italian Bread, and Bumblebee's Regular Mayonnaise, but not the squirtable kind in a bottle.

Was that too specific?

Zovistograt

Not at all, you could've specified the brand of turkey.

Turkey or ham?

Beatnik

You just picked two of my least favorite meats. I suppose I'd take ham though.

Apples or oranges?
"I like cigarettes, Mrs. Taggart. I like to think of fire held in a man's hand. Fire, a dangerous force, tamed at his fingertips. I often wonder about the hours when a man sits alone, watching the smoke of a cigarette, thinking. I wonder what great things have come from such hours. When a man thinks, there is a spot of fire alive in his mind-and it is proper that he should have the burning point of a cigarette as his one expression..."

Zovistograt

Apples.

Do you eat apples with a spoon? (it's really awesome if you try it)

SkyMyl

No. Unless they're Peanut Butter Apple Slices. =3

Apple Pie or Pumpkin Pie?