News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

The Ask The Person Below You A Question Thread.

Started by StarWindWizard7, August 28, 2008, 08:38:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Java

Zovistograt

Optimistically yes, pessimistically maybe not.

Does Ike remind you of Ike from Fire Emblem or another Ike?  If the latter, whom?
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Java

Both Ike from Fire Emblem and President Eisenhower (He was Ike, right?).

Are you looking for some hot stuff?

britneymahboy

Yes, I'm looking for a forest fire.

Do you believe in magic?
NAMBLA

Zovistograt

In a young girl's heart

Do you believe in racist dragons?
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Mario583

Silly rabbit, Dragons don't exist...in our world  ::)

Serious Question: Why does Blauki have to be such a slutty whore?

Linkman

Quote from: Zovistograt on September 05, 2008, 09:00:37 PM
In a young girl's heart

Do you believe in racist dragons?
lol albi.

Because you make it seem like he is.

Do you know what dragon I was referring to when I said Albi?

Zovistograt

Yes, I was hoping another Flight of the Conchords fan would respond.

Do you remember what we did at the lookout?

Linkman

We just looked.... Out.

Are me and Zovi the only ones who have heard of Flight of the Conchords?

Java

Possibly.
The name sounds familiar, but I don't know what it is.  :-X

Worst city you've ever been to?

GreatGonzales106

I haven't been to enough cities to know that. I haven't really been to any bad cities.

Do you know President Eisenhower's first name? What is his name? (PS: It's not Ike, Java)

Zovistograt

Dwight.

Do you know Every President's first name?

GreatGonzales106

No.

Are you in NSFCD's Fantasy Football league? If not, you should join. If so, have you voted for the draft date yet?

Java

Zovistograt

"Dwight David Eisenhower (October 14, 1890 – March 28, 1969), nicknamed "Ike", was a General of the Army (five-star general officer) in the United States Army and U.S. politician who served as the 34th President of the United States (1953–1961)." - Wikipedia

Do you actually care about sports?