News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

The Ask The Person Below You A Question Thread.

Started by StarWindWizard7, August 28, 2008, 08:38:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shujinco2

Um... no.

Kewne = cutest anime style video game character?

Zovistograt

No, I've seen muuuuch cuter.  But that's not fair because dating sims count as video games :B

There's also touhou, which is filled with anime-style girls as both playable characters and bosses.

Ever play a touhou game?
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Shujinco2

Gwen Khan

wouldn't know

are you an organ donor? you darn well better be

Shujinco2

Quote from: Commissar Torgo on November 26, 2008, 09:13:59 PM
wouldn't know

are you an organ donor? you dang well better be
Tis' a no.

Twisted Metal 2 Minion or Twisted Metal Black Minion?

Zovistograt

Never played either but Twisted Metal for the PS1 was fun D:

By the way, Touhou games are mostly curtain-fire shmups, but they are unique because of a) most of the characters are girls (nearly all in fact), b) it's actually character driven and has a GOOD plot, c) it has amazing music that has been remixed hundreds of times, and some artists devote their entire albums to it, and d) it has a cult following like no other shmup before or after it.  They were also originally a one-man project and I think they still are, but I'm not totally sure about the more recent ones.

tl;dr?
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Shujinco2

No, actually. I should try one.

Did Twisted Metal 1 have Minion? I forgot.

StarWindWizard7

Why would metal be twisted?

If your home alone and you took a bath/shower, do you still lock the bathroom door?

Red

It depends when I expect everyone to come home.

When was the last time you got a haircut?

Zovistograt

Kilroy

1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

Mystic

Tupin

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Mystic

Mutilator7