News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

The Ask The Person Below You A Question Thread.

Started by StarWindWizard7, August 28, 2008, 08:38:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkyMyl

Red

Shujinco2

Oh, intercourse , that's hard.

Gotta say the 64.

Link3588

Because there is no question to answer I will just ask.

Do you love me?

Shujinco2

Oh, yeah, I forgot. :D

And WUV YOU! ^_^

Why do I WUV HIM?

Ron

Because he's cheap. And you can't afford very high quality on minimum wage.

Have you ever been in a long distance relationship?

Click me ^

Shujinco2

Ron

Considering i've been in one, I'd probably say no due to the fact that I'd be calling myself stupid, but I will say that they're not easy.

Du hast ein grosse Schnitzer?

Click me ^

JrDude

@Shujinco
Depends on what kind. If it's a real long distance relationship (You've dated before the distance and someone has to go somewhere), then no. If by long distance you mean "I've never met them in real life, we met on the internet", then hell yes, it's stupid.

*on topic*
..?

Have you ever liked a girl for like a long ass time, and never said a thing to her?
[move][/move]
Dude .

Ron

Haha, yes. Turns out when I did tell her, what she said was "Ron, you're a great guy...and If it's meant to be it will some day. for now we can stick with being friends" And she's grown into one of my closest friends now. :P

Sprechen die Deutsch?
(Btw, what i said was...Do you have a big boner?)

Click me ^

Shujinco2

Quote from: JrDude on December 09, 2008, 06:01:33 PM
@Shujinco
Depends on what kind. If it's a real long distance relationship (You've dated before the distance and someone has to go somewhere), then no. If by long distance you mean "I've never met them in real life, we met on the internet", then hell yes, it's stupid.

*on topic*
..?

Have you ever liked a girl for like a long ass time, and never said a thing to her?
That's actually a great point.

Yes, I ALWAYS have a boner, ron.

WE'RE GOING TO PLAY POOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEE PPOOOOSSSSIITTTTTTIONNNNNNNNN?

JrDude

[move][/move]
Dude .

jnfs2014

Shujinco2

Yes, yes I do.

Do you think Silver is capable of breaking the world record for "Most broken things in a single day"?

jnfs2014

Depends. He'd need a lot of pencils.

Durp Durp?