Main Menu

Is it hard for you?

Started by Waveburner, November 30, 2007, 06:32:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Waveburner

Is it hard for you to talk with a person you like?
Or maybe not just a special girl or guy you've been
liking, but any attractive girl or guy that looks at you,
or maybe tries to strike conversations with you?
Sometimes its hard for me, but, I'm especially glad
when I get to talk with the girl and finally get what
I have to say off my chest :)

not famy

If I like the person, it's easy. It doesn't matter who.
If I don't know or don't like them, it's not easy. wtf plz

Riosan

Hard? Not really. I like her, and I'm comfortable around her. We're friends, and we don't have any real difficulty about talking to each other, I don't think.
[21:51]   <Smashin>   No one likes a sad fat kid.
[21:51]   Mystic has left #nsider (Leaving.)

EFG

I always  screw up and make an ass outta myself

Syncopathic

yes its hard especially when you dint know her and none of your friends know her

Waveburner

Quote from: EFG on November 30, 2007, 06:33:50 PM
I always  screw up and make an ass outta myself

maybe you should plan what you're going to say to her, instead of going right into a pointless conversation.

Silverhawk79

I tend to kill conversations by suddenly becoming quiet, simply because I ran out of things to talk about.

Waveburner

Quote from: Ludwig3 on November 30, 2007, 06:34:24 PM
yes its hard especially when you dint know her and none of your friends know her

Yeah, I know what you mean. You have no idea what shes like or what shes into so its hard trying to spark a conversation with somebody like that.

Zovistograt

I usually just talk about regular stuff.

Which is to say, not very regular because most of my friends of both sexes are in the nerd/geek category
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Gwen Khan

nope, I can talk to anyone with little to no problem, as long as its not a large group of people

HeroOfTimeO0

If there's anyone you could say I "like", she's just a friend of mine. :P And friends are easy to talk to. ^_^

bluaki

Kinda even more so for me. Even if I liked a particular girl, there's like almost no chance at all that she'd like me back. I can't really talk to somebody like that either :(
It's pretty much the downside to being both a homosexual and a geek.

thunderhero4

usually all the girlz that are my freinds perfer that i joke around with them...and they like to inflict pain on me... :|

JMV

Boyah Forums | Join Boyah

Syncopathic

Quote from: thunderhero4 on November 30, 2007, 07:09:11 PM
usually all the girlz that are my freinds perfer that i joke around with them...and they like to inflict pain on me... :|
WTF,
why?