Main Menu

Girls are confusing.

Started by Pokesamrus, December 02, 2007, 10:47:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bluaki

Quote from: Geno on December 02, 2007, 04:08:05 PM
wtf girls don't have a penis?
wtf guys have some weird-shaped thing sticking out of their groin area?

Quote from: bluaki on December 02, 2007, 02:21:46 PM
Quote from: Pokesamrus on December 02, 2007, 02:20:42 PM
Quote from: bluaki on December 02, 2007, 02:19:12 PM
Quote from: Mystic Swampert on December 02, 2007, 01:47:24 PM

How does "Time and Money" equate to multiplication?
More money times each amount of time we spend with girls.
Um... that should be addition?
It's not like you spend an hourly rate amount of money.
Some people do.
...̅̅̅

extraz

they are supposed to be confusing, thats what makes them hot

Java

Quote from: bluaki on December 02, 2007, 02:21:46 PM
Quote from: Pokesamrus on December 02, 2007, 02:20:42 PM
Quote from: bluaki on December 02, 2007, 02:19:12 PM
Quote from: Mystic Swampert on December 02, 2007, 01:47:24 PM

How does "Time and Money" equate to multiplication?
More money times each amount of time we spend with girls.
Um... that should be addition?
It's not like you spend an hourly rate amount of money.
I think it's the more time you spend with her, the more money is spent.

Maybe there's an average hourly rate?  :P

HotterThanZelda

Ok grrrrl, so heres how to handle girls.  HONESTY. Basically be honest with them.  That is really key to being close to any girl.  If they are a good person and a good friend, then they won't be offended when you say something bad about them like "You need to improve your grades," or "That top is fugly," or "Your hair totally needs a leash." Ok so maybe they can be offended by that last one.....but just be honest!

TheAnonymusElmo

Quote from: HotterThanZelda on December 02, 2007, 08:39:18 PM
Ok grrrrl, so heres how to handle girls.  HONESTY. Basically be honest with them.  That is really key to being close to any girl.  If they are a good person and a good friend, then they won't be offended when you say something bad about them like "You need to improve your grades," or "That top is fugly," or "Your hair totally needs a leash." Ok so maybe they can be offended by that last one.....but just be honest!

This is getting kinda creepy. Stop or GTFO.
"I will flip in the air, open my cheeks, and take a crap on you"-Kid at school

HotterThanZelda

What the hell? Why am i creepy? I'm a human just like you so shut up.  You can't make me go anywhere. I said nothing offensive or wrong to anyone.

Qsmash

Quote from: HotterThanZelda on December 02, 2007, 08:39:18 PM
Damn you talk a lot

JrDude

that's why no one understands you
[move][/move]
Dude .

HotterThanZelda

omg, you guys are so unintelligent! Or at least the one that said I talk a lot.  You must be extremely inarticulate and dumb if you think that around 6/7 sentences is a lot. And JrDude, are you talking to me? Who the hell said no one understands me? I have plenty of friends.

えっちーせんぱい

Quote from: HotterThanZelda on December 02, 2007, 08:47:22 PM
omg, you guys are so unintelligent! Or at least the one that said I talk a lot.  You must be extremely inarticulate and dumb if you think that around 6/7 sentences is a lot. And JrDude, are you talking to me? Who the hell said no one understands me? I have plenty of friends.
You must be yourself.

Mystic

Quote from: HotterThanZelda on December 02, 2007, 08:47:22 PM
Get a tape recorder.

HotterThanZelda

WTH did i ever to you guys?!! OMG I so dont need this. Just shut up and leave me alone.  Im deleting my account.

えっちーせんぱい

Quote from: HotterThanZelda on December 02, 2007, 08:51:46 PM
WTH did i ever to you guys?!! OMG I so dont need this. Just shut up and leave me alone.  Im deleting my account.
More server space for us.

Gwen Khan

Quote from: HotterThanZelda on December 02, 2007, 08:51:46 PM

ok, whatever