Main Menu

Looks like it's true. Seems like I've been IP banned from Nsider2

Started by Kita, December 11, 2007, 03:17:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gbwyoshi

Quote from: Link1487 on December 11, 2007, 06:02:46 PM
Hey Andrea, sorry to go a bit off topic, but whatever happened to Grimace? Wasn't he the one who "sold" NS2 to EJ in the first place? I'm sure he wouldn't allow what's happening now...

Don't worry. If something is going on with the ban, the Committee will find a way to help out. ;)
He resigned after an incident. But you can't stop the owner

Kita

Quote from: mackormoses on December 11, 2007, 06:02:30 PM
Quote from: gbwyoshi on December 11, 2007, 06:01:16 PM
Quote from: Genius on December 11, 2007, 05:58:32 PM
Quote from: gbwyoshi on December 11, 2007, 05:50:09 PM
Not to start an argument here but EJ made me a mod again.

And then you were demodded again.
eh really doesn't bother me. I was having problems viewing the forums from the update yesterday. Couldn't see the boards I'm suppose to
/argument :)

Yeah I heard that from someone.

and LOL at EJ modding Kodiack XD

Please come check out my forum for all your RPG gaming News and chat:

www.vortexshadow.com

Kita

Quote from: gbwyoshi on December 11, 2007, 06:05:09 PM
Quote from: Link1487 on December 11, 2007, 06:02:46 PM
Hey Andrea, sorry to go a bit off topic, but whatever happened to Grimace? Wasn't he the one who "sold" NS2 to EJ in the first place? I'm sure he wouldn't allow what's happening now...

Don't worry. If something is going on with the ban, the Committee will find a way to help out. ;)
He resigned after an incident. But you can't stop the owner

Grimce was never given access to the Admin CP.  EJ said he couldn't trust him.  He said he didn't want Grimce in the CP at all.

www.vortexshadow.com

Silverhawk79

That's pretty low of him. He's just cutting out all the existing people in power and bringing in new ones to cover his tracks. =/

Syncopathic

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on December 11, 2007, 06:07:32 PM
That's pretty low of him. He's just cutting out all the existing people in power and bringing in new ones to cover his tracks. =/
which is why this place is better >_>

Link1487

Precisely. I have to give him credit for this giant conspiracy. The people want power, he gives them power, they're loyal. They start to doubt him, and all of a sudden they're too busy to mod NS2 anymore. What a huge coincidence, right?

Macawmoses

He hired so many new Locals and KoH.

Kodiack
Tomsawyer
Buleiras
Arbok_X

etc. etc

gbwyoshi

I know, especially after the fast few weeks with a group.

Link1487

Quote from: mackormoses on December 11, 2007, 06:10:04 PM

Kodiack
Tomsawyer
Buleiras
Arbok_X

etc. etc
Why doesn't he mod me next? He already knows my name... *quote from earlier before*

"Link#somenumber..." Makes my respect for him go up even more. :|

Kita

Quote from: mackormoses on December 11, 2007, 06:10:04 PM

Kodiack
Tomsawyer
Buleiras
Arbok_X

etc. etc

If I had access to NS2 I could talk to Kodiack.  I helped him out soooooooooooooo much and he trust me.  I could tell him the truth and he would listen for sure.  I have Arbok_X and Buleiras on MSN.  Both I'm VERY good friends with.  So they won't be a problem and I can tell them everything too.  Tomsawyer I don't know him personally so I can't say.

I can tell you this.  I now have 6-7 of his KoH staff on my side.  They will do what it takes to bring Nsider2 back to the users.  They will go against EJ until they are removed or step down. 

Just so you all know though.  This wasn't my intentions at all.  I just wanted to post and be a normal user.  I wanted to be part of the community and just enjoy myself.  I wasn't upset at myself being removed because that's actually what I wanted.  I got upset when Raymond was removed.  Raymond maybe back, but that is because EJ is afraid he made a mistake.  He is trying to protect himself now.  I was content till that happened.  None of this would be happening right now and I would be just posting happily had EJ not done this.  Then when he messed with my account so I can't get on anymore.  That was his biggest mistake.

I can't do anything to Nsider2.  I have no power.  I'm not a hacker.  I'm usually just a nice person.  Yet I have a LOT of friends.  After over 4 years on Nsider and becoming one of the most popular users you don't get by without your friends.  EJ took me away from my friends now.  I'm still not mad at him.  He wants to make a business and make money and build a community.  That's good for him.  He can do that.  Yet we are Nsiders! We ARE a community! We stick to our friends.  EJ doesn't know anything about Nsiders! Sure he had an account, but all he did was advertise.  He's built communities before, but nothing this big.  He wants to show people what he can do and that's great.  Yet when you start to mess with others just because you don't agree and when you use people as he has.  That will come to bite him in the butt!

All I care about is being with my friends.  I wasn't even planing on being that active.  So it is them now causing a revolt.  I don't plan to lead anyone to war but I will enjoy this entertaining and epic battle.  It will make a great parody in my fan fic :D

www.vortexshadow.com

Link1487

Andrea, I think you're about to get some back of what you gave to the community. My powers are limited, but you gave me Local Knight rights of the Power On RP board. It's not much, but maybe Raymond could make me LK of PO as well. It'll go unnoticed almost, and then I can help the other mods.

I'm so glad you decided to help out. Last night when you told me no...well, I thought that was the end.

Raymond is on your side, right? Maybe he can do this favor...

Genius

PsychoYoshi

gbwyoshi

Ganondorf718

I only have a moderate amount of moderation experience, but the following makes sense to me:

EJ needs to realize something and I think he will be a whole lot better off. He needs to go back in his memory and look at what the old Nsider forums were, and what his forum are, compare and contrast the differences, and take note of what differences should be taken into account and be fixed/dealt with. The board needs a secure staff setting right now. On the old Nsider a KoH or admin being demoted or promoted was a very rare occasion. Without a secure staff setting on the board nothing else can take place, like organize and controlled forums and a community like I think everyone wants to see.  :|

[/ramble]