News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

a funny story from when i was in SC(South Carolina)

Started by L10, December 12, 2007, 06:59:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

L10

ok we go to South Carolina for 2 weeks in the summer. And we stay at a campground and they have plenty of stuff there....
anywho
we went to an Icecream place down towards the pool and we oviouly wanted icecream. so we all order and my mom was thinking what she wanted and she said "surprise me with something(a scoop of icecream). Anything that has chocolate in it." and the guy behind the counter said he didint know what that was(chocolate).

and another time my brother and my friend went in (same guy was behind that counter) my bro asked for a something with bananas or something like that and he said they didnt have any bananas, so he ordred something ells and what ever he asked for they said they ran out of what they needed to make it, then you here in the background we have bananas and then he is like fine just get me a lemon ice
then my friend ordered the thing my bro. asked for at first.......then the guy forgot to add the lemon ice to the price....

and something ells, there is a store literally 10 feet away and the co-worker leaves the icecream place and goes into a car, dirves out of my site(there was a corner in my way, which is a part of the store) and like 5 min later the car pulls back up and the co-worker comes out with a half gallon of milk and went back into the icecream place...

wow these people are stupid and im tired of typing so i wont even say how i herd them have conversations

and dont be offended there must be are SOME intelligent people down in the southeast...
0o!f

Mystic

L10

Quote from: Mystic Swampert on December 12, 2007, 07:00:28 PM
I did not understand anything you said.
yea and i didnt understand anything i just typed....

i'll simplify, they dont know what chocolate is, they have the memory of a lump of clay, and dont know how to walk 10 feet....
0o!f

Syncopathic