News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

The Misadventures Of Super Smash Bros. Series 1!

Started by thunderhero4, December 14, 2007, 08:30:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DededeCloneChris

Triforce_Luigi

Never ask questions, Brandon. The more you know, the harder your heart will become, until it is harder than diamond. Then your emotion will be stripped away, your very soul extracted, as you breath the evil air of the Tree of Logic, also called the Tree of Logos. And in those final moments of wholeness, the power of Indifference shall overcome you, and your feeling, all emotion will be gone.

Triforceman22

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on December 16, 2007, 01:16:15 AM
Never ask questions, Brandon. The more you know, the harder your heart will become, until it is harder than diamond. Then your emotion will be stripped away, your very soul extracted, as you breath the evil air of the Tree of Logic, also called the Tree of Logos. And in those final moments of wholeness, the power of Indifference shall overcome you, and your feeling, all emotion will be gone.

I wanna sell my heart on Ebay, if it;s as hard as a diamond! :P
this really funny.
Keep it up! :)

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

Red

Quote from: Triforceman22 on December 16, 2007, 06:03:23 AM

this really funny.
Agreed. i can see it now, "Highest bid $10,000,000." :P

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: RedSox on December 16, 2007, 08:49:54 AM
Quote from: Triforceman22 on December 16, 2007, 06:03:23 AM

this really funny.
Agreed. i can see it now, "Highest bid $10,000,000." :P
50% off!

thunderhero4

thats worse than philosophy... :| WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY!? I CANT READ BIG WORDS!!

Ridley

Quote from: thunderhero4 on December 17, 2007, 04:13:09 PM
thats worse than philosophy... :| WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY!? I CANT READ BIG WORDS!!

It is simple the more you know, the more indifferent you become to everything around you.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

thunderhero4

Quote from: Ridley on December 17, 2007, 04:14:47 PM
Quote from: thunderhero4 on December 17, 2007, 04:13:09 PM

It is simple the more you know, the more indifferent you become to everything around you.
thanks for summing it up...and sorry about the delay, but next chapter will be up soon!

thunderhero4

thunderhero4

Chapter 3: What happens when you mix evil, evil, and horse raddish...

Hello.

You really have no life do you, i mean, if you did, you wouldnt come back to read more...because this story is for no-brains...aw well....last time we had a certain dark lor slip into the story (courtesy of me) and he will be in the game...lets see what happens next...

Brandon: Is...is this thing on?

Employee: Yes....its rolling...

Brandon: oh.............here comes the next part of the story...

The Grinch was still wandering the lands looking for the tournament place...the thing is tho...i havent made it yet....i cant decide to make it blue or green....

But hes still far away from where ill put it at, in the meantime lets enjoy some classic pain:

Grinch: I wonder where this goes?

He reads the sign, i put something funny on that sign, WATCH!!

Grinch: Watch your bacon!?

HAHAHAHAHA! Oh my god...i shed a tear...

Grinch: Who ever wrote this sign is surely a nutcase...

Ummm....im insulted...its a good thing i control this world...

Grinch: Whats that?!

Here comes captain falcon, i had to add him...hes important...ill add 2 more this chapter...i thought about it...

Falcon: Who the heck are you?

Grinch: Im the grinch...

Falcon: You look evil to me...

Grinch: I was until my heart grew 3 sizes...

Falcon: YOU LIER!!! FALCON PAWNCH!!!

He blows his head off.......

Just Kidding.... :P

Grinch: You missed....

Falcon: GAH! I need to work on my aim if im ever going to win the tournament...

Grinch: Your in the tournament too!?

Falcon: Yes...lets travel together...

Grinch: OK!

Both of them: WERE OFF TO SEE THE MINISTER! THE WONDER MINISTER OF....

Oh god no....this needs to change...ill add another person...

?: Holy crap! What funny looking characters you guys are...yeeeeah.....uh huh....

Grinch: oh god...its peter griffin....

Peter: Hey! Do I know you!?

Falcon: ummm, no...

Peter: Then die ya Ba***erds!

Grinch: AHHH!

(censord)

hmmm...a little too violent for a pg rated story....i think i just dodged a bad lawsuit...lets skip ahead...

Peter: Fine...Ill go with you to the tournament...as long as Paris Hilton will be there topless and there will be lots of food..*looks both ways* .....free food

Grinch: Yes....just come...

Ok then....now where are they? oh right, there at toad town....

Peter: oh my god! Look at all these freakin mushrooms! IM STARVIN!!

Falcon: uh oh...

Peter takes a bite out of a toad...bad idea...

Peter: oh god...i am so sorry....

Toad: y-y-y-you....you just ate me....

He bolts....

All the other toads: Your banished, get out of here!

there kicked out...morons....might as well reveal the last character of the chapter...

?: Dont feel bad, i tried the same thing...

Grinch: Now WHAT!?

Vector: I was also starving....im vector by the way...

Falcon: Whatever...lets just go...

They leave....marking the end of this chapter...

So, did you enjoy this chapter? Would you like to win big?

Then give us a call at 1-800-BITE ME....you may win big....

Next chapter you ask? what chapter? I never said there was going to be another...

But if there is...go buy a shirt that tells you to turn around over and over again to keep you ocupied...cya till then...sucker....

END OF CHAPTER!!

thunderhero4

so, your aknoledgements on today's chapter (i know i spelled it wrong and used it in the wrong place >:()

RosettaStoned

DededeCloneChris

thunderhero4

Quote from: wiiboychris on December 17, 2007, 07:53:21 PM
I like it.
thanks! Next chapter the hilarious action begins! But im not going to spoil anything else...

Triforce_Luigi