News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anarchy_Jas

"Okay, basically," Jas stretches her arms. "Lead 'em on, slip 'em a one night mushroom and sake, then swipe the gem. I have my ways."

((Like this only less... like a ho'. XD http://youtube.com/watch?v=H8qJqH9GDIQ ))
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Light

Harver emerged from the portal in a study much like the one he had previously been in. "Where are we?"

"Scalus." Kerow said, also coming out of the portal, and closing it up.

"I thought you said we were going to Emit."

"Yes, well, I have a few matters to attend to here first." He said, turning around. "Stay here, and I'll be back soon." Harver nodded, and Kerow left the study. He sat down on a couch and looked up at the ceiling. He sighed. Alone again...
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Anarchy_Jas

((g2g))

Jas heads back to her room to finalize her plan..

Light

((For future reference, do any of you know when night will come?))

Harver continued to stare up at the ceiling, blankly. So bored.
I think Kerow might be hiding something from you. I mean, he wanted you to stay here, right.
I guess...
Maybe we should go to Emit really quickly. Harver nodded. Maybe...

THEBIRD

((It was around 5 AM when you were announced as traitor...

I'd say it's about 12 hours later, so in about 5 more hours. Which means later on after we've reached Scalus.))

Solon began drinking some beer, thinking about Jas's plan. She might need back-up in case things don't go according to plan, he thought to himself, but he didn't act on the thought.

Flying Chickens

Zarani took the bottle, and took a large swig of it. "Take what you can, give nothing back!" He replied as he lowered the bottle.

Anarchy_Jas

'I'll need at least one person in each place I'm likely to go...' Jas looks at the outfit she has on he bed. "Don't know what'll happen," she shivers a bit.

THEBIRD

Solon felt better after a drink, but he still needed to sort out his priorities. It's either the gems or the Dead Men... Solon thought to himself. You need to decide soon, because whatever choice you make you can't go back. Solon dropped the rest of the bottle onto the ground and went back up, making his decision.

20fan

Anarchy_Jas

((I dun think so))

Jas once again comes out of her room. 'Just can't be seen with them,' she starts going around the ship, once again in search of the others.

20fan

Kai walks around the ship until he finds Jas "What are ya looking for?"

Light

THEBIRD

((Anytime, man  ;) And we're still on the boat, we haven't even reached the Whirl Channel yet.))

Solon walked up to the railing and looked out at the sea. The Whirl Channel was coming up in the distance. They would probably hit it in about 10 minutes or so... And I need to be ready, Solon realized. He was done getting hit on the head and passing out or falling into a ditch. He walked into his room, sword in hand, and locked the door. Time to practice!

Anarchy_Jas

((Everytime I come back from doing something important, you guys are gone! >.<))

"I was looking for everyone else," Jas says. "Before we get to Scalus, I have to make sure everyone knows what's going on."

THEBIRD

((I'm here now D: Don't I count?))