News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr.Hobo2

Anarchy_Jas

((*Gasp* You guys! *Glomps* Can we start RPin' again?))
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Dr.Hobo2

((Um...sure! ;D Also, I've been getting the first post of the new page lately now. >_>; ))

Lanbar was walking around the ship thinking about the journal from Harver while Tanbar was busy steering the ship and worrying about Harver's betrayal and the Dead Men.

THEBIRD

((I refuse to RP, just to annoy you))

Solon continues sparring, hitting wooden chairs and upturning beds in his maniac process of sword fighting.

((Well, I refuse to RP anything eventful))

Dr.Hobo2

Lanbar heard the ruckus coming from Solon's room. I'm not entirely sure that this is a good idea but... He knocked his hand on the door. "Um...Solon...Is that you?"

THEBIRD

"Yeah!" Solon called out, slashing a wooden desk in half with his sword. "Hm..." Solon thought outloud to himself, looking at the split desk, then back at his sword. He just shrugged and began slicing the desk into smaller bits.

Dr.Hobo2

"Um...okay then." Lanbar said wondering what Solon could possibly be doing.

Light

Harver stood up from the chair, and faced the wall. Home... He placed his hand on the wall, waiting for the portal to appear as it normally would. He stared at it, confused. What's going on...? Home! He thought with more force this time. He felt his blood come up to his mouth, and it began to trickle down his chin.
You're working yourself too hard.
Emit, Lower-right quadrant. Harver pictured one of the alleyways he saw all the time when walking around. A portal appeared, but it was extremely blurry and fragile. Somethings wrong... He thought, stepping into the portal.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Anarchy_Jas

((siv nephew just HAD to call...))

Jas decides to go back to her room to change her clothes. "Can't believe I'm doing this... but whatever works," she mumbles. She comes back out dressed in a denim miniskirt, black tank top, and Baby Phat shoes. Perming her hair added a couple of inches to it, and she appears to be around twenty. Before she goes onto the deck, Jas takes a look in the mirror and says. "Gold-diggin' ho'..." Though to anyone else that would probably be just an exaggeration.

Dr.Hobo2

Tanbar picked up the intercom microphone. "We will soon be reaching the whirl channel. As stated before many times, please be prepared and hold onto something just for safety. This is your captain Tanbar signing off now."

Anarchy_Jas

Jas make sure she has all that she needs, then starts wandering around the ship.

Dr.Hobo2

Lanbar comes across Jas walking around. "Oh hey...I take it you're ready to infiltrate the ship." He said.

THEBIRD

When Solon heard the intercom he stepped outside, done training. He saw Jas and wolf whistled. "Hey, who's the hottie?" he asked, jokingly, and walked over to her.

Anarchy_Jas

"The same one and only hottie that can beat someone's ass in an instant," Jas says looking back over her shoulder, a slight grin on her face. "Yeah, I'm ready to go."

THEBIRD

"You know that wouldn't stop me," he told her with a grin. "I've got no boundaries." The Whirl Channel was rapidly coming into distance. They would probably hit it by the next post.