News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Light

((I don't think they have. @Birdie: Sorry, maybe next year. But I'm sort of glad the underdogs won.))
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Anarchy_Jas

((Thanks LS))

"You don't hear it?" Jas looks back at Tanbar, deciding that fighting probably wouldn't be in her best interest now. "Could have something to do with what happened to me... if I knew what that was... But I'm thinking it has to do with my book..."
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

THEBIRD

(( I wouldn't have been as upset if the Pats hadn't had a perfect record all season. It would have gone down in history... ))

"I know that the friends of those three have the Scale gem, and they are still in Scalus," Sweeney reported. "If we can lure them here, using their friends, then we can not only elimate all of the pests, but we can get the Scale gem as well! It's the perfect plan."

Light

Kerow nodded thoughtfully. "Yes, that is an excellent plan. However, as with all large decisions, we must consult the Mage first."

Dr.Hobo2

Zaronn teleported to where the other two were. "Sorry about the intruption, m'lord. But may I have the honors of disposing of the fools that oppose us?"

"You know...you never told us where you even got that book." Tanbar said to Jas.

Light

"Momentarily, perhaps." Kerow told Zaronn. "First, we must ask the Mage what is in our best interest."

Anarchy_Jas

(( Perfect plan for the bad guys if Jas still gave a rat's ass about the others. >=) ))

"I got it from my own house back at Crescent," Jas says looking down at the water. "There's this huge room under our basement with all these books and weapons and stuff, so I figured that I might find something about the gem there," she sighs and looks back up.

"I got sidetracked after I found the book, and started learning spells out of it... Thing is, my mom and dad always told me not to go into the crossbase. Ever. It could be because of this and worse things. Last my mom told me, was that my dad went to Emit, and that's why I want to head there. Figure I can ask him something..."

Dr.Hobo2

"Oh, I see." Tanbar said. "...what do you mean by 'worse things?'" He said not liking the tone of that phrase.

Anarchy_Jas

"Cursed weapons that force the wielder to kill uncontrollably," Jas shakes her head. "Medallions that cause the owner to be not living, but not dead, chests containing spirits that can possess a person... Those kinds of worse things."

Dr.Hobo2

Tanbar's face turned pale at the mention of these things and took a step back from Jas. "Oh...those kind of...bad things."

Light

Hmm... Harver was getting bored. I think I'll pay the Mage a visit.
!! Harver! Kerow told you specifically to stay here!
Stop being so paranoid. He created a portal, and walked through. Everything'll be fine.
For your sake - and the sake of others - I hope you're right.

Anarchy_Jas

((10 points to whoever can name where I got the 3 'worse things' from. XD))

"Me," Jas smirks, noticing Tanbar step away. "I'm turning into... something... because I just had to be nosy. Whatever happened to me probably won't do anything to you."

Light

Harver walked out of the portal, and it dissapated behind him. His first thought was, Oh... my... God... He was on deck of a ship, and Tanbar and Jas were only a few feet away from him. WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO, EMIT?!
I DIDN'T WANT YOU TO GO GET INTO TROUBLE, SO I SENT YOU TO THE FIRST PLACE THAT CAME TO MIND!
WHICH IS ALSO THE MOST DANGEROUS! He looked at the two, no doubt they'd already seen him. "Umm... hi?" He said, nervously. Aw, crap. I'm so dead.

Dr.Hobo2

((Pirates of the Carribean? :D))

whew...I was scared for a moment. "Turning into something, eh?" Tanbar said more relaxed. "Do you have some sort of idea what that 'something' i-" He was interupted by Harver's voice. "Now what the hell do you want?" He said drawing his sword.

Light

"Umm... nothing?" Harver said. Now look what you've done!
This never would have happened if you'd stayed put like I told you. Now just make another portal!
You know I can't do it for another few minutes!
Oh... yeah, right...
Now who's the careless one?