News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anarchy_Jas

"If it is?" Jas' tail wags a bit. "I'm sure that's not what you was going to ask me..."
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

THEBIRD

How come she gets a tail? I want a tail... Solon watched her tail enviously for a second before breaking from his trance. "Oh right! I was actually wondering what that crash noise was."

Max Headroom

Mira started looking around for the person in charge of making the boat move.
[move][/move]

Anarchy_Jas

"I lot control of one of my spells for a moment," Jas says. "Sorry."

Max Headroom

No wait, I should talk to the crew first. Mira started looking around for the crew.
[move][/move]

THEBIRD

"Spells?" Solon repeated, raising an eyebrow. "Since when could you do spells? Can I see?" He peeked further into the room, searching it, almost expecting to see a table with potions and a broomstick in the corner. I'm gone an hour and all of a sudden Jas can do spells!? Solon thought. The party really heats up when I'm out of the picture, it seems...

Anarchy_Jas

The only thing on Jas' table is a large book. She smirks and flicks one of her twin blades a bit, sending a small electric shock at Solon's backside. "Nosy, calm down and maybe I'll tell you what happened..."

THEBIRD

Solon jumped around after the shock on his back, but he turned around when he realized it must have been Jas. Solon's ears perked at the mention of being told and he tore his eyes off the book to look back at Jas expectantly.

Max Headroom

Where is everyone? Mira thought, looking for the crew members.
[move][/move]

Flying Chickens

Zarani was on the side of the ship, a hat tilted down over his eyes, sleeping. He yawned and opened his good eye, scanning the deck. "...Rum." He said, standing up and stumbling a few feet.

((Uhhh... Where are we? I just guessed the ship... >>'))

Max Headroom

Mira noted Zarani. Ermmmmm..... Was he a crew member? Meh, he's sleeping. Mira continued searching for the crew members.
[move][/move]

Flying Chickens

"You there! Swabbie!" He yelled at Mira. He strolled up next to him. "Rum." He said, pointing towards the door to the rum place... Thingy.

Max Headroom

[move][/move]

Flying Chickens

He stood blinking a few moments, looking at Mira. "Yes." He finally said.

Max Headroom

"Very well." Mira went to the rum place..... Thingy, and got some rum for Zarani.
[move][/move]