News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anarchy_Jas

((Jas asking Harver to bear kids. xD http://youtube.com/watch?v=Gnp2_JtMHu0))

"Oh geeze, forgot you were there 0.o," Jas says after Solon cuts in. She shakes her head and looks at Harver again. "Good," she says smiling more.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

THEBIRD

Solon went over and loosened the grappling hook to let Venice wiggle out.

"Well then, now that this is all over..." Solon fingered the item in his pocket and smiled, relieved it was there. "We survived through thick and thin, the only thin being when we cut the thick thin enough to make it thin," Solon began. "And I guess I'll always feel some sort of special bond towards you guys, but now I better be off." I'll be able to continue my traveling...as soon as I find a boat... and learn how to manuever it... Then again, I might be stuck here for a while...

Triforce_Luigi

"Freedom!" said Venice to himself as he was freed. "Now what?"

Light

"I... want you to have my children."

"Yes, now what?" Harver asked Solon, slowly getting back up.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

THEBIRD

XD "Attaboy! All you had to do was be more direct!" *cough cough*

"Wha?" Solon started, he scratched the back of his head as he thought. "Well... I was planning on travelling more. This experience was great, and got me thinking that I should go out and see the world. As soon as I learn how to work a boat, I thought I'd head out."

Light

Harver grinned. "Maybe you could talk Tanbar into letting him give you lessons."

Anarchy_Jas

"Those would be some disastrous lessons," Jas starts imagining a boat slamming into a tree somehow. 

Flying Chickens

"Of course we could find another ship..." He said. "But, what's it matter? We'll only be stranding them on the island. They can find a way off, savvy?"

Anarchy_Jas

"Oh come on," Keisha rolls her eyes. "Doing all that isn't worth it. Besides, I'm pretty darn sure there's at least one other ship there we can take."

THEBIRD

Solon began daydreaming about steering a ship...

"Man the... Poop deck, maties!" Solon shouted, pointing at some random side of the ship. "Go starboard, or whatever!" A few guys run to the side of the ship and stand there. "Okay, now arbitrarily pull those ropes to make it seem like you're doing something!" The men pull the ropes and the boat starts to turn. "Holy crap, we're going down!" The ship is tossed from the waves and one of the mast breaks from being in the wrong direction to the wind.

"Uh..." Solon uttered, looking around. "Ahoy laddies! I see land!" Solon points in some random direction where no land can be seen. "Go thattaway! Oh wait... I'm steering... Huh. And why don't anyone from my daydreams ever talk?"

"What was that, sir?"

"...Nevermind random person from my daydream." Solon began steering the ship but went in circles. "Holy crap! We're going into that random rock sticking out of the ground that really has no reason to be there and in reality there aren't many rocks long enough to stick out of the ocean when it is so deep, like in that book about the leagues of the sea, and since when did a rock stick out of the ground in the middle of the ocean, anyway?"

Suddenly, Solon is sitting on the rock, his crew and boat no where in sight.

"Thank god for time-skipping," Solon stated, awaking from his daydream. "I wasn't in the mood to go through that scene where I had to get onto that rock while my boat and crew sank."

Anarchy_Jas

((I know where BoA's avi is from. Banjo-Kazooie! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpPnK2Bl0Pk))

"I think we may eventually go through the scene where the men in the white coats take Solon away," Jas stands there, twirling one of her blades around. "Who are you talkin' to?"

Max Headroom

((Crap! The email notification system is broken! Can someone summarize what I missed?))
[move][/move]

THEBIRD

(( Uh, lemme think... First, we got all the gems, summoned the portal that granted us one wish. Solon was going to destroy the gems, but changed his mind and sent them deep underneath their own homes, to help power the lands. Solon freed Venice, who was still tied to your grappling hook, and now everyone's just kind of wrapping everything up. ))

"Huh?" Solon turned towards Jas. "Oh, I was just daydreaming... Did I say something out loud?"

Anarchy_Jas

"Something about a boat sinking or something," Jas puts the blade away. "Let's just get going, hm?" She starts heading towards the ship.

Light

"Where to?" Harver asked, following Jas.