News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Light

"I take it that it's a very hard concept to master," Harver said. "Even though you know how to do it well, it still takes away a lot of your own energy to do it. Even if you regulate your energy, you're left with significantly less than what you started out with."
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Max Headroom

"Yes. If I attempted to revive anyone, I would die myself, for such operation would require all of one's life energy. You can lose large amounts of energy, but regain it overtime. That is thanks to the world's energy; the energy that gives us all life."
[move][/move]

Light

"At a glance, such things are basic," Harver said, leaning against the railing. "It's only when you dive into a certain subject when you truly realize how complex it all is. But when you find everything out, it becomes basic again." He sighed. "The world really is a crazy place."

Max Headroom

[move][/move]

Light

Harver looked out at the open sea, and saw the sun beginning to rise over the horizon. Morning already?

Anarchy_Jas

Jas tries to hold back a yawn. "Long time without... gotta sleep," she starts heading below deck to her room, and ends up stumbling somewhat. "You guys didn't see that..."

((Watch the sunlight peak over the horizon
Ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh
The sun ain't the only thing that's shinin
Ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh

Okay I'm done, couldn't help it. First thing that came to mind. http://youtube.com/watch?v=82t_UOMHPJY xD))
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Light

((This is the first thing that came to mind, oddly enough: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4u26tE3-to It's one of the endings to the Final Fantasy movie: The Spirits Within. Great movie.))

Harver smiled. "You do that."

Anarchy_Jas

Jas smiles and goes into her room. As soon as her head hits the pillow, she's asleep.

THEBIRD

Solon watched the Sun rise above the water. "It looks like it's coming outta the sea..." Solon whispered, glad he could enjoy a peaceful moment at last.

Max Headroom

Mira turned to the direction of the rising sun.
[move][/move]

Anarchy_Jas

Jas keeps waking up what seems like every twenty minutes. "Well, this sucks," even after putting on some of her music, all she can do is lay there.

Max Headroom

"Did I ever tell you about the drawbacks of using your energy to heal others?" Mira said, growing annoyed when he sensed Jas waking up every 20 minutes. At least she decided to stay awake for a bit.
[move][/move]

Triforce_Luigi

Venice didn't feel like sleeping, so he decided to get some rum. After acquiring said alcohol, he downed the whole bottle in one prolonged gulp then went to his room, promptly falling asleep.

Light

Harver smirked. "No, but I'm not sure if I want to know."

Max Headroom

"I see what you did there." Said Mira indifferently.
[move][/move]