News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

The Unofficial Nintendo TCG

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 01:20:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Birdie of Aces on December 21, 2007, 09:38:37 PM
The Spriters Resource has begun making the sheets etc, but they only have the standard stance done for each character. And I'm not sure if they've even begun items. So, I'll do Melee and add Brawl items later.

Okay. I just had a couple of ideas for new cards until I remembered it was a Nintendo TCG.

THEBIRD

What were your ideas? I may add third party characters in the future, once there are enough Nintendo.

Alright, I've finished making the old Melee items up to v.1.4 standards, now I just need to make new ones. This thing is finally starting to get all the cards back.

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Birdie of Aces on December 21, 2007, 09:45:54 PM
What were your ideas? I may add third party characters in the future, once there are enough Nintendo.

Alright, I've finished making the old Melee items up to v.1.4 standards, now I just need to make new ones. This thing is finally starting to get all the cards back.

Awesome... Also, what is the official v.1.4 style?

Ridley

Dude please make the Ridley card next! Please?
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Light

Quote from: Ridley on December 21, 2007, 09:48:08 PM
The Ridley card was in the previous installment of the Nintendo TCG. However, I believe it was a long time before it made its appearance.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

THEBIRD

Just the brand new style of cards. First they looked pretty hideous, with the wrong text and everything. Then, I began using the right text. Then, I fixed the card numbers and the stats numbers on the sides...

The biggest change for this new v.1.4 style is that the all the cards are now color coded. Before, it was just whatever color you want. Now, there is a a whole system, the biggest being the new gray for items. If you want to see the whole list, I can show it to you.

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Birdie of Aces on December 21, 2007, 09:51:00 PM
Just the brand new style of cards. First they looked pretty hideous, with the wrong text and everything. Then, I began using the right text. Then, I fixed the card numbers and the stats numbers on the sides...

The biggest change for this new v.1.4 style is that the all the cards are now color coded. Before, it was just whatever color you want. Now, there is a a whole system, the biggest being the new gray for items. If you want to see the whole list, I can show it to you.

Could you please? I think I want to be a quality checker.

Ridley

Quote from: LightningSword on December 21, 2007, 09:49:09 PM
The Ridley card was in the previous installment of the Nintendo TCG. However, I believe it was a long time before it made its appearance.

He promised me he would make one soon though
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

THEBIRD

After items I'll make Ridley. The items are pretty important now, because you can't have a really fair duel (as in, the person who goes first can win) without them.

@T_L- Alright, I'll get you the guide. Finally, someone wants a job :D

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Ridley on December 21, 2007, 09:52:29 PM
Quote from: LightningSword on December 21, 2007, 09:49:09 PM

He promised me he would make one soon though

Ah, but soon could be anytime... It could be months... Years... Weeks... Days... Even minutes... But "soon" could mean anything, for everyone's perception of "soon" is different.

Quote from: Birdie of Aces on December 21, 2007, 09:54:01 PM
After items I'll make Ridley. The items are pretty important now, because you can't have a really fair duel (as in, the person who goes first can win) without them.

Thanks. :)

Ridley

Thank you again
...It's quite obvious...

Ridley

You should also consider giving characters abilities such as Kirby and his copy ability.
...It's quite obvious...

Light

I might want to be a tourney worker or salesman soon, but I like dueling more than doing that stuff...

Hey, Birdie; can I create a tournament one time without being a tourney worker?
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Ridley

Quote from: LightningSword on December 21, 2007, 09:56:50 PM

I might want to be a tourney worker or salesman soon, but I like dueling more than doing that stuff...

Hey, Birdie; can I create a tournament one time without being a tourney worker?

I'm with you on the dueling thing
...It's quite obvious...

THEBIRD

@Ridley- I made a very special card that could do that... The sandbag :D. He was super powerful 0_0'

@LS- If I let you do it without being a tourney worker, then the tourney workers won't have anything special about them D:. But sure, you can do it one time. Make it count :D.

By the way, if any of you guys want to see some of the old cards, I still have them all :).